Eurodam CA Cabin 10002

We are recently back from a New England/Canada cruise on the Eurodam, cabin CA 10002. Although we found some information on CA cabins, we really were not sure what to expect. We found the cabin much better and larger than the standard ocean view cabin we booked on the Zaandam for our previous cruise.

I made a measured drawing of the cabin and took a few photos, so if successful, they will appear with this post. I shouldn't really say anything about these cabins because it will only make them more popular and harder for us to book. Only joking.

Cabins 10001 and 10002 are identical but cabins 10003 and 10004 are slightly smaller with a slightly different layout. 10001 and 10002 are the better cabins.

Hope this information helps. The third photo is the view from the cabin, forward over the bow. Great.

1812163132_EurodamCabin10002Dimensions.jpg.799bfb0d75df1c33ef3c5a2387f80de3.jpg

325204304_EurodamCabin10002-1.jpg.c478a3de4be8344f83bcce846fb167da.jpg

180151016_EurodamCabin10002-2.jpg.86666b39c7c36f1faa365850501fb85c.jpg

609964454_EurodamCabin10002-View1.jpg.787a7207324bb52ec43e58e2dad768e5.jpg

• 5 months later...

Thank you for posting your pictures! We are in the same room on the NA and have been looking for pictures everywhere. Yours are the first ones we could find. We were offered a great upgrade to this room and chose it over a verandah since I've read it's bigger than a verandah. Your pictures just proved it!

Thank you for posting your pictures! We are in the same room on the NA and have been looking for pictures everywhere. Yours are the first ones we could find. We were offered a great upgrade to this room and chose it over a verandah since I've read it's bigger than a verandah. Your pictures just proved it!

Please come back and post photos from the NA! That would be so great. We are considering changing to this room from a balcony room to be near the Retreat and have more inside space.

I was told the window is 5x3 and that is is very diff (not sure what they meant) and possibly smaller that the Eurodam, and the TV is wall mounted and a bit bigger.

Another cc member has stated that there are also 2 chairs by window on N.A.

Please do come back and share!

And thanks to the person who went to all the trouble for posting pics of the Eurodam and the rendering!

After reading the other recent thread on the CA staterooms on the NA, I changed my booking yesterday to CA 10003 for a 24 night Mediterranean cruise this August so will be looking forwarding to see your photos of 10004.

I've had a balcony in the Med before but because it was so hot and also so port intensive (plus a smoking neighbour) I didn't use it. I know, therefore, that I'll make a lot more use of the window view here than a balcony - plus I always like sitting up front with the same view as the driver:D

We just got off the NA and had CA 10004. I will try and get pictures posted tonight. :) It was bigger than the balcony we had on the NA and we absolutely LOVED IT.

Lucky us! Alot of us have been looking everywhere for CA pics on the NA!!! woot~ looking forward to this!

Here you guys go. My apologies I didn't realize that our goofy selves were in every single picture of the room!

I had a balcony on the NA this summer and the CA had a lot more space. You can actually have the closet doors open and get out of the bathroom. You can also walk past the bed without bumping into the wall or the bed.

You can see in the one picture that I am sitting in the window (excuse my fiance's crappy photo taking)... just be aware that my butt didn't completely fit on the ledge so it isn't going to be a daily reading spot.

There are two chairs, a sofa with a pull out, a nice sized table that a room service tray will fit on, and of course a fridge, desk and ottoman/chair/table thing. You also get a water fountain and yoga mat. The tv is also larger than other rooms I have had (my apologies for no good picture of that).

1215632184_CA10004Fountain.jpg.0467ef8d6507078e189e2ad5c95ffe68.jpg

CA10004-2.jpg.0b7e8300830b1cfc1dab97f5d7b3f729.jpg

CA10004-Window.jpg.551521c0601e3fd5f892a0f0fdf6ac23.jpg

CA10004.jpg.ef0eb08d71b4632555f88768fe96e41a.jpg

1733291192_CA10004View.jpg.911d9913c1498745a1eff480af7a3173.jpg

• 4 months later...
We are recently back from a New England/Canada cruise on the Eurodam, cabin CA 10002. Although we found some information on CA cabins, we really were not sure what to expect. We found the cabin much better and larger than the standard ocean view cabin we booked on the Zaandam for our previous cruise.

I made a measured drawing of the cabin and took a few photos, so if successful, they will appear with this post. I shouldn't really say anything about these cabins because it will only make them more popular and harder for us to book. Only joking.

Cabins 10001 and 10002 are identical but cabins 10003 and 10004 are slightly smaller with a slightly different layout. 10001 and 10002 are the better cabins.

Hope this information helps. The third photo is the view from the cabin, forward over the bow. Great.

just booked it..can't bleieveit!!!!. YAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!

still holdoing to my Balcony VD category. i can decide one one in 120 days for our next FEB B2B carribean. Thnak you cruising Kangaroo for the pics and thank you surfergirle for chatting aobut this last night...i feel lucky that it was available!! the bad news is that they all CA category is gone from the radar for feb 9 th 2014. Can anyone else comment if they have tried a VD category and CA category and tell us your personal experience of both rooms and which do u love more ?

thank you guys and gals !

just booked it..can't bleieveit!!!!. YAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!

still holdoing to my Balcony VD category. i can decide one one in 120 days for our next FEB B2B carribean. Thnak you cruising Kangaroo for the pics and thank you surfergirle for chatting aobut this last night...i feel lucky that it was available!! the bad news is that they all CA category is gone from the radar for feb 9 th 2014. Can anyone else comment if they have tried a VD category and CA category and tell us your personal experience of both rooms and which do u love more ?

thank you guys and gals !

Do you mean you have two cabins reserved for the same cruise? Wow - didn't know you could do that. I would have thought the first one would have been cancelled when you booked the new one.

Archived