Deck plans

Beaver1975

Has anybody else had problems changing decks on the deck plans on NCL.com? Every ship seems to be stick on deck 8.

John

I may be wrong, but it would seem that an email and/or phone call to NCL's tech department will do a lot more to correct the issue than opening a thread here will.

Unless, of course, you'd rather work on increasing your post count than fixing the actual issue.

I may be wrong, but it would seem that an email and/or phone call to NCL's tech department will do a lot more to correct the issue than opening a thread here will.

Unless, of course, you'd rather work on increasing your post count than fixing the actual issue.

Boy , it would seem somebody has got a bur under their saddle ....

Nice response. Another one of your well thought out, helpful posts. 2 thumbs up to you. Do you happened to know what that emal address might be?

I asked in the hopes that some one had noticed a different way to change deck.

Keep up the good work!;)

John

Nice response. Another one of your well thought out, helpful posts. 2 thumbs up to you. Do you happened to know what that emal address might be?

Keep up the good work!;)

John

John, we thought it was just us also. What a novel idea, contact NCL's tech department, who'd thought. Do you know what do you get for a bonus if your post count is high:confused: Free cruise :D

John, we thought it was just us also. What a novel idea, contact NCL's tech department, who'd thought. Do you know what do you get for a bonus if your post count is high:confused: Free cruise :D

I think you get something similar to when you are over 300 points in Latitudes. <grin>

John

If you don't have the deck select button you can just change the deck number in the browser line i.e ******/decks/2/10#tab_detail with ******/decks/2/8#tab_detail just change the 10 only with the deck number you want to see.

Keep up the good work!;)

John

If you wanted to know an alternate way to change decks, then perhaps you simply should have just asked for one. In addition to not being NCL's technical support, the people here aren't mind readers either. ;)

There is a phone number, mailing address, and an email address listed under "Technical Support" in the CONTACT US section of NCL's website. (Hopefully, you can find that on your own. I had to tell you it was there, then I had to tell you where to find it. I hope I don't have to come over and click the mouse for you too!:rolleyes:) I would think that this would have been the FIRST place you would have looked. However, since you seem not to know about it, it would appear that you haven't. I'll bet that contacting them will do a lot more toward addressing your issue than will sitting here trying to come up with clever and sarcastic retorts.

If you don't have the deck select button you can just change the deck number in the browser line i.e ******/decks/2/10#tab_detail with ******/decks/2/8#tab_detail just change the 10 only with the deck number you want to see.

Great idea.

John

If you wanted to know an alternate way to change decks, then perhaps you simply should have just asked for one. In addition to not being NCL's technical support, the people here aren't mind readers either. ;)

There is a phone number, mailing address, and an email address listed under "Technical Support" in the CONTACT US section of NCL's website. (Hopefully, you can find that on your own. I had to tell you it was there, then I had to tell you where to find it. I hope I don't have to come over and click the mouse for you too!:rolleyes:) I would think that this would have been the FIRST place you would have looked. However, since you seem not to know about it, it would appear that you haven't. I'll bet that contacting them will do a lot more toward addressing your issue than will sitting here trying to come up with clever and sarcastic retorts.

We are so lucky to have you stop by to correct us all. Be it ship numbers or accounting practices, we are blessed to have your wisdom to show us where we are making mistakes here at CC. :rolleyes:

Updating ignore file once again.

John

Actually, not only might someone on here be able to offer the OP a quick fix (if there was one), another reason to ask on here is so the OP could determine if the issue is isolated to his computer or not - which is usually one of the first steps in fixing a computer problem. In other words: Is the problem on my end or theirs? Several people have already responded that they are having similar issues, so now the OP, along with the others having the problem realize it's likely an issue with NCL's website. Maybe this saved time rebooting, updating, trying to open with different browsers, etc., - all of which could be avoided thanks to the OP's post here.

Maybe contacting NCL's technical support at this point is the right move, but I don't understand the need to be so snarky about it. Imagine if you had instead just said: "OP, sorry you are having the problem with the deck plans. Hopefully some fellow members on here will let us all know if the issue is widespread. If it is, I suggest that someone contact NCL's tech department. The contact info is on the website." Alternatively, you could have just chosen not to respond at all. I just don't understand the need to go out of the way to be so rude?

Actually, not only might someone on here be able to offer the OP a quick fix (if there was one), another reason to ask on here is so the OP could determine if the issue is isolated to his computer or not - which is usually one of the first steps in fixing a computer problem. In other words: Is the problem on my end or theirs? Several people have already responded that they are having similar issues, so now the OP, along with the others having the problem realize it's likely an issue with NCL's website. Maybe this saved time rebooting, updating, trying to open with different browsers, etc., - all of which could be avoided thanks to the OP's post here.

Maybe contacting NCL's technical support at this point is the right move, but I don't understand the need to be so snarky about it. Imagine if you had instead just said: "OP, sorry you are having the problem with the deck plans. Hopefully some fellow members on here will let us all know if the issue is widespread. If it is, I suggest that someone contact NCL's tech department. The contact info is on the website." Alternatively, you could have just chosen not to respond at all. I just don't understand the need to go out of the way to be so rude?

Wow Common sense. :eek: Thank's

As an alternate look at deck plans (should you find the NCL site is frozen) is cruisedeckplans.com You can manipulate decks (stack) in order to see what is above/below any cabins you may be interested in.

You beat me to it! I love using the drag it decks and it's a great resource.

Good luck OP!

Thank you for this :)

Archived