Transportation passes at navy yard

twofathoms

Just got back from Bermuda today, when I was at the pier I bought 15 (13 zone) bus passes for $30. That is 15 one way tickets that can be shared (usually $4 each). I even used them for my child since I needed to use them. They are only a good Idea for simple round trips, if you plan on getting on and off all day than the day passes are probably better. Thay can be used on ferries to st george, I did it, make sure they are the 13 zone tickets.

Just got back from Bermuda today, when I was at the pier I bought 15 (13 zone) bus passes for $30. That is 15 one way tickets that can be shared (usually $4 each). I even used them for my child since I needed to use them. They are only a good Idea for simple round trips, if you plan on getting on and off all day than the day passes are probably better. Thay can be used on ferries to st george, I did it, make sure they are the 13 zone tickets.

Zone 13 would be for both ferries and buses?

It's actually a 14 zone ticket, and yes, it can be used on both ferries and buses.

By the way. this is the first time anyone has reported being able to buy these ticket books at Dockyard . they have never been available there in the past...previously the closest place to buy them was in Hamilton.

Tokens were available at the Dockyard in August. That was the first time I had seen them available. Before it was just the day passes. Glad that Bermuda is branching out to the Cruise ships with the choices for their transportation system.

Tokens were available at the Dockyard in August. That was the first time I had seen them available. Before it was just the day passes. Glad that Bermuda is branching out to the Cruise ships with the choices for their transportation system.

Token's and Passes, were available on September 19th, at Dockyard, did not ask about tickets.

Both tokens and passes have been available at Dockyard for years.

As I said, this is the first I've heard about ticket books being available there.

Archived