Must Sees in Cozumel???

CruiseWhere

We have "Hired a Driver for a Day", but would love to hear any suggestions on what to see. Not interested in the Chocolate Factory and have already been to Chichen Itza, don't want to spend any time on a beach but want to go to Coconuts and just see the island.

Any suggestions?

Thank you!!

• 3 weeks later...

I honeymooned in Cozumel in August, and it is so easy to just rent a car and drive the island yourself. We did it and it was wonderful. It only has one main road so it’s not hard to get lost. The natives told us if we got lost we would be famous because it’s not possible. I can post some amazing pics if you are interested.

But I understand some people want to relax and hire a driver. If you want lunch I highly recommend Poncho’s backyard. It was the best meal we had on our honeymoon! We plan to go back to Pancho's when we visit Cozumel on our cruise in May!

I honeymooned in Cozumel in August, and it is so easy to just rent a car and drive the island yourself. We did it and it was wonderful. It only has one main road so it’s not hard to get lost. The natives told us if we got lost we would be famous because it’s not possible. I can post some amazing pics if you are interested.

But I understand some people want to relax and hire a driver. If you want lunch I highly recommend Poncho’s backyard. It was the best meal we had on our honeymoon! We plan to go back to Pancho's when we visit Cozumel on our cruise in May!

Congratulations beans79 on your wedding!!! Thank you so much for the recommendation! Think we will try Ponchos's Backyard..sounds great!!!

We have "Hired a Driver for a Day", but would love to hear any suggestions on what to see. Not interested in the Chocolate Factory and have already been to Chichen Itza, don't want to spend any time on a beach but want to go to Coconuts and just see the island.

Any suggestions?

Thank you!!

Panchos backyard is ok but you can walk or take a taxi there, if you hired a driver, you can go to the airforce base, Corpus Christi church, climb the lighthouse at Punta Sur, lunch at Playa Bonita or Coconuts, stop at El Mirador, there are lots of things you can do other than downtown shops, ruins or beaches

Archived