Just off the LEGEND....

ericrz

Kudos to the poster. We just arrived home from Legend as well. She is a great ship, James does a great job as director. I also sampled the taste bar and found the food very good. Will be looking for the review also.

(DW has the Fun Times if any one needs them but will be end of week before I can scan.)

Sigh. Stepped off less than 24 hours ago and I miss her already. I will try and write up a full recap later this week, once we get our pictures sorted out a bit. But in the meantime, if anyone has any questions specific to the Carnival Legend, ask away, while my memory is still (somewhat) fresh!!

We sailed on the LEGEND 2.5 years ago, and I found the ship in more or less the same condition. Maybe a little tired in the public spaces, and there was an annoying flicker in the overhead lights in the Atlantis Lounge that never got fixed. But elevators were fast, food was great, beds were comfy and rooms were quiet, and the staff was as friendly and accommodating as always.

Questions? Ask away. I'll do anything to avoid productive work today. :D

Welcome Back.. look forward on seeing your review.. hopefully w/pics?

MSMAMBO...your stateroom is on the Port side of the ship opposite from where we were. I loved the location, it was a quick walk to the elevators and very quiet. Your balcony will overlook one of the shorter lifeboats just as ours did...looking out at the water, the right side of our balcony was more obstructed than the left because the arm that holds the lifeboat jutted into our vision, whereas the left side was obstructed only by a rope that extends from one arm to the other. The view from the stateroom on our left (5189), looked over the middle of the lifeboat and only had the rope crossing their field of vision. The balcony seemed smaller than ones I have experienced on Conquest class ships and it was definitely narrower. If you wanted to pass someone sitting in a chair, they had to stand up to let you pass in front of them...it was a pretty tight squeeze to get past them if they were seated.

Hello Tatoos...

We will be in 5185 on our upcoming Legend cruise. I am wondering if the balcony was very hot and sunny or if there was a breeze? Also, when docked in ports, were you facing the dock or facing out to sea? Thank you so much!

Kudos to the poster. We just arrived home from Legend as well. She is a great ship, James does a great job as director. I also sampled the taste bar and found the food very good. Will be looking for the review also.

(DW has the Fun Times if any one needs them but will be end of week before I can scan.)

I would love one... we cruise in 17 more Sundays... (just seems not as long)

Plese email it to me.. cmendoza5790 @ aol.com.

If anyone has Camp Carnival & Circle C schedules would be so greatly appreciated.. thanks

Cathy

Archived