CEO roundtable

LHT28

Probably because this thread is about a CEO roundtable with FDR and the CEOs of 3 megaship lines.

Of course that is the case, but when I asked simple questions regarding entertainment and activities on board, some of the responses were a bit condescending, as if I was asking about a comparison of activities on O to those on Carnival, rather than to those on higher end ships.

I do not understand folks who are slaves to a single cruise line -- that really limits what you can see and do.

I think it may be personal preference rather than "slaves"

I am free to choose other cruiselines but have not found one that suits us as much as Oceania does

We are not foodies nor high maintenance & we like to DIY in the ports so the all inclusive lines do not work well for us

Everyone is free to choose ...

;)

Lyn

I think it may be personal preference rather than "slaves"

I am free to choose other cruiselines but have not found one that suits us as much as Oceania does

We are not foodies nor high maintenance & we like to DIY in the ports so the all inclusive lines do not work well for us

Everyone is free to choose ...

;)

Lyn

Lyn - I was not referring to you

I was simply saying that when someone tells me "I only sail __" - often because they get free internet or free laundry -- I am baffled. It sure limits where you can go.

Of course that is the case, but when I asked simple questions regarding entertainment and activities on board, some of the responses were a bit condescending, as if I was asking about a comparison of activities on O to those on Carnival, rather than to those on higher end ships.

Yes, you are correct. The thread meandered in several directions including the megaships. My apologies.

Lyn - I was not referring to you

I was simply saying that when someone tells me "I only sail __" - often because they get free internet or free laundry -- I am baffled. It sure limits where you can go.

We usually sail Oceania ...just because we like the ambiance & our fellow shipmates ;)

We do not go for the food ...the perks maybe :D

Not that we get many

We usually sail Oceania ...just because we like the ambiance & our fellow shipmates ;)

We do not go for the food ...the perks maybe :D

Not that we get many

Understood

I do not blame you

It's my favorite except when it does not go where I want to go when I want to go! LOL

Archived