A Family Limo, FLL to Miami

Jenjer

Has anyone used A Family Limousine for transportation?

We need a car from FLL to Miami for our night before cruise stay and then transportation back to FLL after our cruise.

They have some good reviews on Yelp

Or can you recomind a limo service you have used?

Another company I am looking at id Fab2go but thier web site is not very easy to use.

How was your stay at the IC? Would you recommend it for a 1 night stay post cruise? Would be looking to go to south beach day time and somewhere close by at night for drinks. Thanks.

We like the IC for a night pre-cruise. If you plan on going over to SoBe during the day you might want to just look into staying there. Next time we cruise out of Miami we'll probably go two nights ahead and stay over in SoBe.

Generally we come in the day before our cruise and stay at the IC and head over to Bayside at night for dinner and drinks. I understand why most locals shy away from Bayside (I live near Fanueil Hall and don't care for it there) but it provides good entertainment for a few hours. It's nice being able to browse around the shops along the water with a drink in your hand and listen to the music. It's a little more uptight around where I live. :cool:

The IC does offer a very nice pool area as well right on the Bay.

Taxi to South Beach is like $20, and about 15 minutes away by car. You can also get there via public bus for $2.00 and about 30 mins.

Bayside is perfect for families, very safe.

If you get bored of Bayside you can check out Mary Brickell Village in downtown. You can get there from the IC on the free metromover or the free Miami Trolley.

Thanks for the update, is the IC too far from SoBe? Sorry I from a foreign land, so don,t know much of Bayside, is it a bit rough? Or is it safe for families / couples to wander?

What miamiyogi said.

I like the IC because the only thing seperating the IC from Bayside Marketplace is Bayfront Park which we've found to be a nice, short, walk through. I've never felt unsafe walking between the two. The kids would probably enjoy Bayside and Bayfront.

Archived