Deck Chairs?

kmks1

was on a cruise back in November and saw the coolest thing. It was little notes that you could leave in your poolside chair when you went to lunch so the chair Hawks wouldnt steal your chair. Thing is...I lost the order information...has anyone seen anything like this, please let me know, we are cruising in June....I was on Princess but thought I would take a shot and ask here too..ive asked on other boards as well, sometimes longshots come through!

If ur glutus ain't in the chair, why not allow someone else's to be there?

Remind's me of a place I once worked. In response to complains about parking we did a study. Turns out there were 1.5 parking places per employee on the facility. But people complianed about the lack of parking.....real complaint was their space wasn't next to the door unless they came in early.

p.s. on Windstar I never had to search for a chair....there was enuf for everyone. a.k.a. ya get what ya pay for.

Next time, rather than filling your bags with hooch - put in a folding chair & pay for your buzz.

sorry...had to get that off my chest.

If ur glutus ain't in the chair, why not allow someone else's to be there?

Remind's me of a place I once worked. In response to complains about parking we did a study. Turns out there were 1.5 parking places per employee on the facility. But people complianed about the lack of parking.....real complaint was their space wasn't next to the door unless they came in early.

p.s. on Windstar I never had to search for a chair....there was enuf for everyone. a.k.a. ya get what ya pay for.

Next time, rather than filling your bags with hooch - put in a folding chair & pay for your buzz.

sorry...had to get that off my chest.

I have to respectfully disagree....for some reason when the subject of deck chairs comes up alot of people on here make a comment about "butts" being in chairs....I happen to be one that has to every now and then use the bathroom, and I usually take my butt with me.

I understand your parking analogy, I work where everyone wants to be next to the door as well, however I dont think it unreasonable to want to sit next to the pool on vacation. When all I want is the sun I usually go to one of the chairs on the sides of the ship anyway.

As far as the Windstar goes...there are rude people everywhere, this subject isnt about the number of chairs on a given ship. Its about people being rude.

Archived