SINGLE most favorite food dish

hannahsmomtoo

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the cinnamon swirly little pastries at breakfast! I make it a habit (a bad one at that!) to have at least 2 a day!

I love the gazpacho soup on the first night in the MDR! I usually get 2!

Bitter n Blanc, is my absolute favourite desert!

Loved the fettucine/mushroom dish in MDR!

Love most of the soups and try to have one every meal!

After 6 cruises, I still have never ordered room service and have only had dinner once on Lido! Too much goodness to go around! :)

You should order room service! My husband and I were just talking about this last night. We're early risers, whether we go to bed later or not, and we love to have coffee/tea/pastries delivered early to enjoy out on our balcony. We call that "First Breakfast". Then we usually go to the MDR a little later for "Seconds," followed by our walk around the ship, which usually ends with a specialty coffee, or a stop by the buffet for another pastry. :eek: It's part of our cruise ritual!

You should order room service! My husband and I were just talking about this last night. We're early risers, whether we go to bed later or not, and we love to have coffee/tea/pastries delivered early to enjoy out on our balcony. We call that "First Breakfast". Then we usually go to the MDR a little later for "Seconds," followed by our walk around the ship, which usually ends with a specialty coffee, or a stop by the buffet for another pastry. :eek: It's part of our cruise ritual!

I do something similar...I always book a cabin on deck 8 aft so I can just walk up the stairs to Lido (deck 9) early in the morning and bring a tray with coffee and danish, etc. down to my balcony. I sit and watch the sun rise. Then DH gets up in time for room service who deliver another cuppa and some fruit. THEN we go up to Lido buffet for our "real breakfast." Coffee on the balcony is the breakfast appetizer; walking up and down to Lido is my exercise! :D;):D

Archived