LIVE(or at least my best attempt) from the Oasis Of The Seas, sailing October 13th

Ya know i always thought the whole AC shutting off when the door is not locked was malarkey!! but its not? i always go outside in the mornings while hubby and my son are sleeping, if the AC goes off they will wake up from no air cirrculating....who thought of this? i understand if the door is not fully shut, but locked!!

Ya know i always thought the whole AC shutting off when the door is not locked was malarkey!! but its not? i always go outside in the mornings while hubby and my son are sleeping, if the AC goes off they will wake up from no air cirrculating....who thought of this? i understand if the door is not fully shut, but locked!!

The ac shuts off when the balcony door is opened, not when it's unlocked. I have mine unlocked so I could open the door when I wanted to but it only shuts off when the door is actually opened

Good morning friends and welcome to day eight of LIVE from Oasis Of The Seas! It's time to head off to breakfast and then the behind the scenes tour at 9:15am. We are less than 24 hours from Fort Lauderdale now. I'm going to try out the luggage valet program for the first time. Sounds like a great idea, we'll see how it works out.

More to come later today. Thanks for tuning in everyone! :)

Chris your live feed is AWESOME!! I read that Ricky Williams is the CD for this sailing. I will be on the Oasis on Nov 24. Can you find out if Ricky will be the CD next month on the 24th and if the ship will be decorated for Christmas for the Nov 24th sailing if it's not a problem. Thanks so much!!:D

I am sure Ricky will be the CD as he just came onto the ship Oct 6

Good morning friends and welcome to day eight of LIVE from Oasis Of The Seas! It's time to head off to breakfast and then the behind the scenes tour at 9:15am. We are less than 24 hours from Fort Lauderdale now. I'm going to try out the luggage valet program for the first time. Sounds like a great idea, we'll see how it works out.

Chris RCL should give you a big discount on your Allure cruise next year for all the advertising you did on the Oasis with your day to day pictures & comments!! Again great job, everyone posted certainly enjoyed it-Linda:cool::D

I did the valet program on the Navigator the last time and it is well worth it I would recommend to Royally......:D

Karen:)

Hello friends! Just got back from seeing Come Fly With Me and it's worth going to. I will try to post a few pictures of it(wifi is being slow AGAIN) but I don't want to ruin it for everyone. Definitely go see it.

I will try to answer the questions posted best I can here:

1. The 70's party is held on Wednesday night at 1030pm on the Royal Promenade.

2. As far as the junior balcony on deck 6 if you are on the hump in the middle then you will have no problem. You will not see the lifeboats when you look straight down. I will try to post a picture tomorrow

3. There were some teenagers at Mr. Sanchos. I think you would be ok taking them there. Mr. Sanchos is not offered by RCCL so you must book it independently. Just put it in the google search engine and you'll find the links to go to so you can book it

Chris, what a wonderful review you've provided! We have a family of 11 doing your itinerary at Christmas, so you've taken us step by step through the whole week. Thank you so much for taking time out of your cruise to to do this for us.

Mr Sanchos: looks beautiful. Do you recall what it cost to get there per person and what it cost for the entry? How was the food? Thanks!

Love following your thread! We are booked for the Oasis in February and I was wondering if you could tell me what days and times the Quest and Love & Marriage shows are. Im a schedulaholic and am hoping to not miss those two as I hear great reviews! Im sorry if I missed you posting this information earlier as I am new to cc and am reading so many reviews I cant keep them straight anymore... :D

Good afternoon friends! Just did the ship tour and it is well worth the 150 dollars to be able to see how everything is done aboard this incredible ship!

I noticed some questions so I will answer as best I can

1. Mr. Sanchos is 50 dollars for the all inclusive which includes unlimited drinks and food. The drinks were good but are served in a small plastic cups so it would take quite a few to get really hammered. The food is very good, especially the fish tacos and coconut shrimp

2. Love and Marriage takes place on Monday at 10:30pm and Quest the next night at 10:30

3. As far as the internet, I have used quite a bit to this live review. Close to 300 minutes. I must admit, I look forward to this new internet system they will be installing and hope it is indeed much faster. Some days have been very frustratingly slow and is causing me to blow through the minutes purchased

Just north of Cuba this morning

001_zps49e4776e.jpg

This always an awesome sight in my opinion

003_zpsd24fbdff.jpg

First stop on the ship tour was the Aquatheater to see how they make things work for the diving shows

004_zps8d05265f.jpg

This is one of the pools. It's only 13 feet deep for those diving from the very top

005_zps2133f487.jpg

Archived