Faster to fun- I'm confused!

kelkel2

Ok,

So I booked faster to fun today after realizing that it's $49.95 per cabin, not per person. Since it's per cabin and we are early arrivers to the port anyways I totally think it's worth it.

Anyways, I read that it is supposed to show up on your boarding pass. Otherwise how would they know you paid for it? Well paid for it today and it's not showing on my boarding pass. Has it just not shown up yet or is there a problem?

I'd give it a few days. It shows on mine as F2F, but I don't know how long it took to get there. Did you get the confirmation e-mail after you bought it?

No, I haven't gotten the confirmation email yet, but under manage my bookings it does show up under my activities!

Ok,

So I booked faster to fun today after realizing that it's $49.95 per cabin, not per person. Since it's per cabin and we are early arrivers to the port anyways I totally think it's worth it.

Anyways, I read that it is supposed to show up on your boarding pass. Otherwise how would they know you paid for it? Well paid for it today and it's not showing on my boarding pass. Has it just not shown up yet or is there a problem?

I had the exact same question-- someone told me theirs didn't show until they printed it, so I printed my boarding passes and there it was :) -- that little circle on the top right hand corner that said Fster to Fun. I am wondering if they have it coded not to show up until it is printed or if it is a bug?

I had the exact same question-- someone told me theirs didn't show until they printed it, so I printed my boarding passes and there it was :) -- that little circle on the top right hand corner that said Fster to Fun. I am wondering if they have it coded not to show up until it is printed or if it is a bug?

I'll have to print mine and see! That is so strange! Still no confirmation email here though, so maybe Carnival is messed up today?

Ok,

I ordered mine online 2 days ago (sail on the 4th) and it was on my documents today.

Thanks everyone for all the help. After a phone call to carnival the FTTF logo is finally showing up on my boarding passes and luggage tags. Some glitch that allowed my documents to not show it, but it shows on my cruise page under my activities. All fixed now, but if you purchase FTTF I would recommend checking to make sure everything is in order!

Archived