DIAMOND PRINCESS SPA???? Alaska...... ANY GOOD DEALS???

wadeod

My sister has a friend who went on the first alaska cruise and highly recommended the spa. We have never done the spa thing, but are probably going to give it a try this time. She said they had some $100 deal where she could use it all the time? Im pretty sure it is a fee for service kinda deal, right?

Any suggestions on what is best? Massage, Facial etc?

Thanks so much!~

I did the hot rock massage last week (75 minutes for $175) it was very good but I had just a good of one in Vegas for 100. Another thing that is irritating at the spa is the employees pushing the spa products (when I got a pedicure they pushed $55 foot lotion, ouch!) I reccomend trying the 10 dollar spa daily access fee. It gives you access to all of the steam rooms, sauna, and warm tile lounge chairs (wounderful).

Have a great time!

I use the spa on all my cruises and have had the seaweed wrap twice, deep tissue massage (best I ever had), facial, and my wife has had the hot stone and she loved it. They are all expensive, but look for specials as they have a different one everyday and especially on port days. We're going on the Diamond next week to Alaska, but will steer clear of any treatment, because I'm tired of being bothered about their products, etc. I actually think they are using our time promoting their products. I bought some the last time and they were expensive and didn't work as advertised. We love using the facilities (sauna, steam, etc) so will probably just use them. Good luck!:D

I love the Lotus Spas and spend a lot of money there. I have found all the treatments excellent and the technicians very professional.

Junior High Graduation is this coming Friday and Cici just now told me that she is out of the Steiner Volumising Styling Mousse. I couldn't possibly get it here by Friday.

Luckily, I had bought one for myself when I gifted her with some. Thanks for the reminder. I just got it out of the bathroom to take with me.

Jenny had her hair done for Formal Night on the Old Pacific Princess a few years ago and now she will have nothing else.

You can buy Steiners products on line at Time to Spa.com. and the products Are Excellent.

However, being an Esthetician, I am loaded with products so I have a perfect excuse for not buying; however, sometimes there is something new that I cannot live without.

If one should mention that they have loads of Steiners from the website, www.timetospa.com,

I should think the conversation would be quickly ended. ;)

Archived