Chrissy - the Hospital Lady

bateau bay

Wanting to do a parcel for Chrissy in Vila. Leaving on the Rhaspody of the seas on the 23rd Oct has anyone sailed on ROS and taken a parcel? I was going to take it as carry one and wrap it in brown paper and string with a label. Do I need to clear this with ROS before we go? Hope someone can help!!!!!!!!:confused:

Wanting to do a parcel for Chrissy in Vila. Leaving on the Rhaspody of the seas on the 23rd Oct has anyone sailed on ROS and taken a parcel? I was going to take it as carry one and wrap it in brown paper and string with a label. Do I need to clear this with ROS before we go? Hope someone can help!!!!!!!!:confused:

I don't see that you would need to clear it with the cruise line. I have heard that if people take 'bulk' medical supplies, the local authorities in Vila might want customs duty.

We took parcels over for Chrissie last month and it was no problem at all. Janey (who runs the FB page) sent us 3 backpacks of supplies to take and we carried them off the ship and gave them straight to Chrissy's friend who has the stall next door, because Chrissy wasn't there yet. We saw Chrissy on our way back to the ship and she'd received the backpacks. We didn't declare them to Customs (they weren't dutiable goods).

We took parcels over for Chrissy last month and it was no problem at all. Janey (who runs the FB page) sent us 3 backpacks of supplies to take and we carried them off the ship and gave them straight to Chrissy's friend who has the stall next door, because Chrissy wasn't there yet. We saw Chrissy on our way back to the ship and she'd received the backpacks. We didn't declare them to Customs (they weren't dutiable goods).

Archived