Airline Headphones

Mjflowers

i have a pair of these -

http://www.amazon.com/Aftershokz-AS300-Wraparound-Headphones-Conduction/dp/B007003IO8/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1350435128&sr=8-1&keywords=shokz

they don't fit in your ears, but rather on the side of your head at the top of the cheekbones - really amazing things and work well - i can't get typical ear-buds in my ears -

janis

Bose Quiet Comfort Acoustic Noise Cancelling headphones

Like the over the ear model because you get 35 hrs charge off a disposable AAA battery versus the 25 hrs / rechargeable battery option of the on ear model.

Like the over the ear model because you get 35 hrs charge off a disposable AAA battery versus the 25 hrs / rechargeable battery option of the on ear model.

Completely agree. I use these daily for commuting and love them. My wife has the smaller ones that fit on your ear, not as comfortable for me and require you to recharge the battery instead of just switching out an aaa battery.

My husband has these and likes them. I have significant hearing loss and no ear drum in left ear, so no headphones are comfortable for me.

i have a pair of these -

http://www.amazon.com/Aftershokz-AS300-Wraparound-Headphones-Conduction/dp/B007003IO8/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1350435128&sr=8-1&keywords=shokz

they don't fit in your ears, but rather on the side of your head at the top of the cheekbones - really amazing things and work well - i can't get typical ear-buds in my ears -

janis

These might work for me as they rely on bone conduction. Thanks for the idea.

Need some opinions. Airline head phones are the pits. What is a good set to consider as an alternative? Needs to be able to be adaptable to tablets, smart phones etc. Something portable.:confused:

Portable for Tablets, IPhone or Ipad/Ipod. My vote is Klipsch X7i or S4i

I have Bose QC but they are over the ear. The Bose sounds a very little bit better on the plane but they not worth taking because of the size and comfort. Anything with band gets uncomfortable to me after a few hour on the plane and I can never fall asleep with them on. Klipsch is way more comfortable and portable without needing any battery. Klipsch is earbud style with built in mic and Ipod controls.

j

Archived