What's for breakfast?

cvpends

We just got off the Sapphire today and my husband has bloody mary's in the morning by the pool eating his breakfast from the buffet... So they have them and we didn't have any problem getting one.

Nobody is saying that the ship does not have Bloody Mary's available.

What they are saying is that it is no longer included at no charge at the Sabatini's breakfast which suite passengers can go to.

Sometimes when I need to go to a happy place, one of the places that my mind wanders is to the MDR corner table with a good book and the breakfast of my dreams... Weird I know, but it is what it is.:)

Me, too!

I am now off in my happy place--enjoying breakfast, watching the water as we sail along ~~~ ahhhh!:)

The Ultimate Balcony Breakfast! You don't have to have a balcony either.:D

It's a charge of $25.00 and worth every penny. Dh and I were blown away by it. It also comes with Mimosa's. The first time we had it, we got Eggs Benedict but the 2nd time we didn't. I don't know why and we didn't care. It was amazing and I highly recommend it.

The Ultimate Balcony Breakfast! You don't have to have a balcony either.:D

It's a charge of $25.00 and worth every penny. Dh and I were blown away by it. It also comes with Mimosa's. The first time we had it, we got Eggs Benedict but the 2nd time we didn't. I don't know why and we didn't care. It was amazing and I highly recommend it.

Now that sounds fantastic! Is it $25 per person? Do you have photos?

I do prefer the breakfast on HAL over princess, (especially room service) although I am doing all my cruising on Princess these day for the lazy benefits of home port sailing (Los Angeles). Also, I like the HAL Cats.

Archived