Where to park in Galveston

jtwanabe

Used a place that is just a short walk from terminal last year but don't remember name.

?????

Could it be Galveston Park & Cruise? We have parked there before and are going to again for our December Triumph cruise.They are right across from the cruise termonal and an easy walk.

I'm a bit confused about the parking at the Galveston terminal. I'm leaving from Terminal 2 (Princess) and it appears from the map that Parking Lots A and B are a bit of a hike to the terminal.

Are there shuttles along the way you can get on from these parking lots, or do you have to walk?

Are there other alternatives?

Thanks in advance.

Felicia

I'm a bit confused about the parking at the Galveston terminal. I'm leaving from Terminal 2 (Princess) and it appears from the map that Parking Lots A and B are a bit of a hike to the terminal.

Are there shuttles along the way you can get on from these parking lots, or do you have to walk?

Thanks in advance.

Felicia

I can't give you any details, but I have seen shuttles for these parking lots before. Hopefully someone else can weigh in with more info.

Thanks in advance.

Felicia

Felicia - yes, you will have shuttle buses running at both Parking Lots A and Parking Lots B. Very easy access to get on and off. They pick you up in the parking lot (whichever A/B) and they drop you off at pier Terminal 2. Same process when the cruise is over.

Used a place that is just a short walk from terminal last year but don't remember name.

?????

We used Park N Cruise in April on our Carnival Magic cruise. It is across the street from the terminal and a very easy walk even though I have mobility problems. However, it depends on which ship you are cruising on. From what I understand they are not parking Princess or Disney cruisers. I wanted to use them for our next cruise but won't be able to. There is another place that is right across the street also and you can walk to the terminal. I have already booked it for our parking. It is Boi Valet. I read some good reviews for them and it looks as if it is right on the corner where the red light is.

Hope you have a great cruise.

EZ parking is about 1-2 blocks away, easy walk.

Yes, if you park at their main lot (Santa Fe between 27th & 28th streets). But late fall to early spring this season and next, there will be 5 ships in Galveston, so I'm sure EZ Cruise and other vendors will have to use one or more overflow lots, and I think the overflow lots are too far too walk.

• 3 weeks later...
Right across the road is Galveston parking.

Park N Cruise & Boi Valet is right across the street but Park N Cruise will not park Princess or Disney. I never heard of Galveston Parking. I'm not saying they are not there. I am just saying I am not aware of them.

I am looking for something close.

How is it at the Port Parking Lot?

I have never parked. Always had someone drive me but this time I have to park.

I can't remember where we parked exactly but I remember we just followed the signs to a parking lot that was open, paid for our covered parking ($80 or $90) and then they had a shuttle come to our car to pick us up and take us right up to the terminal. It was super easy. We had thought of taking a taxi but that would have been super expensive.

Yes, if you park at their main lot (Santa Fe between 27th & 28th streets). But late fall to early spring this season and next, there will be 5 ships in Galveston, so I'm sure EZ Cruise and other vendors will have to use one or more overflow lots, and I think the overflow lots are too far too walk.

The overflow lot for EZ Cruise is too far to walk, but their shuttle service is excellent. We use them every time we go and have never had the slightest issue. We have never had to wait more than 5 minutes in either direction.

Archived