Another Suite Amenities Question...

When you run out of the bath amenities do they replenish them? I just want to make sure I pack accordingly:D

Cotton ball & Q-Tip Caddie

Bath salts, presented in container, shell scoop

Loofah, cello wrapped, no logo

Elemis brand products presented on tray:

Pure Shine Shampoo 40ml

Pro-Vitamin Conditioner 40ml

Sharp Shower Gel 40ml

Vitamin Rich Body Lotion 40ml

Pure Zest boxed Soap 80g

Pure Zest boxed Soap 50g

Lip rescue 10ml

Cooling Eye Gel 10ml

Instant Refresh Gel 10ml

Shower Cap, paper envelope

Thanks,

Robin

When you run out of the bath amenities do they replenish them? I just want to make sure I pack accordingly:D

Cotton ball & Q-Tip Caddie

Bath salts, presented in container, shell scoop

Loofah, cello wrapped, no logo

Elemis brand products presented on tray:

Pure Shine Shampoo 40ml

Pro-Vitamin Conditioner 40ml

Sharp Shower Gel 40ml

Vitamin Rich Body Lotion 40ml

Pure Zest boxed Soap 80g

Pure Zest boxed Soap 50g

Lip rescue 10ml

Cooling Eye Gel 10ml

Instant Refresh Gel 10ml

Shower Cap, paper envelope

Thanks,

Robin

The room steward will replace them every day as they are used.

Thanks...this may be a silly question. But do any of them have a strong scent? The smell of perfume makes me sick so I don't like anything with a strong scent.

It's not a silly question at all. I also am very sensitive to perfumes, etc. You will not have a problem with the Elemis products.

They gave me new bottles every day even if I didn't use them or they were still half full, this happens every time I have had a suite. It's amazing, also I didn't think there smell was overpowering. The lotion did have a slight scent

Thanks...this may be a silly question. But do any of them have a strong scent? The smell of perfume makes me sick so I don't like anything with a strong scent.

No heavy perfume scent on Elemis products. They are also considered a nice "high-end" spa product. Feel free to google the brand for more info.

http://www.timetospa.com/elemis/?pspid=211&s_kwcid=TC|5434|elemis||S|e|17365318760&gclid=CJWJqsiXjbMCFUmd4Aod3gcAAQ

Enjoy your suite!

~Michele

No heavy perfume scent on Elemis products. They are also considered a nice "high-end" spa product. Feel free to google the brand for more info.

http://www.timetospa.com/elemis/?pspid=211&s_kwcid=TC|5434|elemis||S|e|17365318760&gclid=CJWJqsiXjbMCFUmd4Aod3gcAAQ

Enjoy your suite!

~Michele

Awesome...I wouldn't have thought to google it...they do look like great products! :D

• 2 weeks later...

Do they have Elemis products in suites fleet-wide? We'll be on the Pearl in a Penthouse suite next month. I usually bring my own shampoo & conditioner on any cruise/vacation I go on, but these products sound more than acceptable! :)

Do they have Elemis products in suites fleet-wide? We'll be on the Pearl in a Penthouse suite next month. I usually bring my own shampoo & conditioner on any cruise/vacation I go on, but these products sound more than acceptable! :)

You will have them on the Pearl.:)

I'm allergic to many fragrances, but was fine with Elemis products. I loved their body wash, thought their shampoo was okay, and liked my own conditioner much better. They were always replenished when needed. Have a great time in your suite:D!!

Archived