Flight change

Just had an email off Thomson with my e tickets (not stating re issued or revised) giving a later flight time than my previous e ticket, no prior notice etc, I chose that airport for the earlier flight instead I have got a later flight than I wanted, Thomson said they have no record of the earlier flight or no notification of change and that the flight can change up to 12 hours before you fly, so I now have 2 lots of e tickets with different flight times and told to ring back on monday but I am on the later flights anyway now, why do they do that?

Flight times can and do change at the drop of a hat, they do try to give you as much notice as is possible

can you log into 'manage my booking' on the Thomsons website, it should have your correct flight departure times on there

Flight times can and do change at the drop of a hat, they do try to give you as much notice as is possible

can you log into 'manage my booking' on the Thomsons website, it should have your correct flight departure times on there

It says "Sorry, you cannot manage this booking online"

Have you tried logging into MyThomson:

https://my.thomson.co.uk/Login.aspx

The first part of the booking reference should be 2020, and then 5-digit number in your booking ref.

It should say on there what you flight times are. Also, have a look on the Thomson flights site:

http://flights.thomson.co.uk/en/index.html

Try putting in your dates and when you are travelling and see if there is an early and late flight actually operating. Seems strange that if you'd booked on an early flight and it is still going then they should transfer you onto a later one. :confused: Has your flight number changed too?

It says "Sorry, you cannot manage this booking online"

Yep...Grrr this happens to me too? This ‘manage your booking’ website really does have a demented mind of its own:mad:

some bookings always work? other bookings never work?

Should anyone be in doubt of "your booking refrence" or you think that it may have changed due to a new flight,

then use Thomson Reminder Service ..Here's the LINK ;)

(Remember if your trying to book seats it will not let you in until 90 days away and will tell you this booking cannot be managed online.)

I usually book through a travel agent, and have never been able to mangage my booking online, so assumed this was the reason. This time I have booked online, and it has let me log in. :)

this does explain why it is that I can manage some bookings online and others I cant

I guess if you book thru a TA they want you to call the TA rather than manage things yourself on line....curious tho? cant think what difference it makes?....so much easier to manage on-line

Archived