Scenic Ocean View Rooms On Conquest

jbh1993

The first page of posts is from a year ago and has some misinformation.

(I dont know why all the old posts are popping up again.)

but anyways-- here is a photo of the regular scenic room

(not the corners)

http://cruiseweb.com/carnival-cruises-photos/staterooms/scenic-oceanview-stateroom-picture-valor.jpg

sometimes these cabins costs more then the balcony--

Lonsue-- pay attention to the date of a post-- back when this was first started Conquest did not have these cabins-- only the Valor did

Edited by serene56

I was replying to a new post asking what we thought about the room. Not from posts a year ago. I rarely reply to anything but had first hand experience. Even if it had been from a year ago it probably wouldn't have stopped the world.

My trip was on the conquest Nov 2013.

In reference to the "sometimes these cabins costs more then the balcony " we got ours for 501 which was less than the balcony for that sailing.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Forums mobile app

Edited by Lonasue

• 1 month later...
I absolutely loved our rooms! Floor to ceiling windows. Amazing sunsets! Not sure how to send pictures on here. Can I email them?

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Forums mobile app

That's awesome! I just got 9197 as well for my mother! I am curious about the way the two connect and also the room itself! I assume it will be the same as the scenic oceanview on the Liberty but these are newer so I'm excited! You can definitely email me any pics you want to share at nymartinez6@bellsouth.net. 😄😄

That's awesome! I just got 9197 as well for my mother! I am curious about the way the two connect and also the room itself! I assume it will be the same as the scenic oceanview on the Liberty but these are newer so I'm excited! You can definitely email me any pics you want to share at nymartinez6@bellsouth.net. 😄😄

The Liberty does not have scenic oceanview rooms. All the way forward they have 4Js, which are considered interiors. And regular oceanview rooms. The scenic oceanviews are on Glory, Conquest, Sunshine, Freedom, and Valor only as of now. I have pics of the Freedom's grand scenic quad if you would like to see them, and there's a couple of the interior smaller ones at the end. I can post the link if you like.

The Liberty does not have scenic oceanview rooms. All the way forward they have 4Js, which are considered interiors. And regular oceanview rooms. The scenic oceanviews are on Glory, Conquest, Sunshine, Freedom, and Valor only as of now. I have pics of the Freedom's grand scenic quad if you would like to see them, and there's a couple of the interior smaller ones at the end. I can post the link if you like.

Yes I am so disappointed that they removed the scenic oceanviews from the Liberty! We sailed in 2010 and had one directly across from the entrance to the gym on the Spa deck. Not only Did we love the cabin but we loved the Liberty as well. The loss of those cabins is one of the reasons we chose the Conquest instead. I'm always up for pics though if you'd like to share! :)

• 5 weeks later...
Lonasue, can i see your pics of 9199, get your feedback? We are in 9199 on the conquest in just a couple of weeks.... you can email me at tnyfrgsn at gmail dot com, if that is easier...

So how did it go? Just wondering. I am getting so excited for mine and we will be in 9199 and the adjacent room 9197. I hope you had a great time!!

• 2 weeks later...
We'll be in 9197 in just 13 days!

That's so exciting! We are down to only to months left but I can not wait!! I hope when you come back you post lots of pics and give us a review! Is it a family trip or something else? Do you have shore excursions you're planning? I love the details. Sorry for all the questions...I promise I'm only crazy about cruising. LOL Best wishes for beautiful weather and lots of fun.