Golden Princess Balconies

cruzin23

Does anybody know which decks on the Golden Princess have balconies that are exposed? I am looking to go on my first Princess cruise and would like to find a balcony that is covered and not one where people can look down into from other decks.

Any input would be great!

Thanks!!

All aft balconies, Emerald deck minisuites, and Aloha/Baja are full covered. Caribe is partly exposed, Dolphin is fully exposed. The largest completely covered balconies are the aft balcony cabins. Aloha and Baja are quite tiny.

Does anybody know which decks on the Golden Princess have balconies that are exposed? I am looking to go on my first Princess cruise and would like to find a balcony that is covered and not one where people can look down into from other decks. Any input would be great! Thanks!!
I just came off the Golden and we had a BA balcony on the Lido deck (L308). It was fully covered and no one could look down on us.

The coverage of the balconies is correct as described by Spongerob, but be aware that the fully covered balconies can still be partly seen by others both above and below and to some extent from the sides. Total privacy is quite rare.

Here are two pictures from the Caribe deck, note the curious onlooker up on the Aloha deck, and that both the Aloha and Baja balconies can be partly seen from below by the Caribe and Dolphin:

http://community.webshots.com/photo/319019778/319019778WdrzyI

http://community.webshots.com/photo/319019596/319019596CZDcnu

I for one have never understood the obsession for "total privacy" on a balcony.

If you need total privacy, close the drapes, stay in the cabin, and put out the "Do Not Disturb" sign.

Archived