I am sooooo confused!

lori450

I have purchased an Oasis choice package for our Christmas sailing. It says that we have to go to Chops Grille, but then can go to Izumi, Giovanni's or Samba Grill. My son loves the Brazilian steak restaurants, but I keep reading on these boards that there is no Samba Grill on the Oasis. Is there or isn't there a Samba Grill on the Oasis? Thanks!!

Thank you all for your feedback. It specifically said "Oasis Choice Package". As one person mentioned, it is probably meant to be Oasis Class Choice Package. That makes sense. It didn't list Solarium Bistro, but thanks for the recommendation, we will check it out. As far as Izumi, I have read many mixed to poor reviews. I will call and see if they will let us eat at Giovanni's twice. Thanks for all your interest. I'll let you know what they say when I call.

Well, I called. It seems that no one has asked about this before. The rep first told me that there was a Samba Grille on Oasis. When I invoked the CC experts, she called the ship itself. They confirmed that there is no Samba Grille. Then when I asked about any other options to Izumi, she checked and the upshot is that Oasis Choice package has no choices. It's one meal at each of Chops, Giovanni's and Izumi. You can not go to any of the restaurants twice. She also thanked me for bringing this to her attention and that they will now change the website description for the Oasis Choice Package. Ta da!

It confused me at first too, my husband and I were SO excited to go to Samba Grill, we've been to fogo de chao and was hoping to try something similar. I decided on a different package because I didn't want to go to Izumi.

Archived