Athens Greece

Nurse Angie

Hi, my husband and I are going on a 10 night mediterrenean cruise w celebrity equinox on oct 26. We are looking for 2 people to share shore excursions with to save some money. I am looking into a full day tour in Athens on oct 29. The private tours charge per vehicle. I am also looking to doing a tour in Ephesus turkey, santorini and Naples. If any body wants to join the tours pls let me know ASAP.

Hi Angie, & welcome to Cruise Critic.

This is a big big website, quite complicated & daunting if you're a technophobe like me, but very very useful when you get the hang of it, so do persevere.

Here's a link to the RollCall for your cruise.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1501925&page=44

There's pages & pages of posts - my link takes you to the last page, cos its probably best to start there & work your way back.

You might want to brew a large pot of coffee before you start to wade through it ;), but I'n sure you'll find tour-share offers there.

You can also take the opportunity to introduce yourself to your shipmates & tout your own tours ;)

Do check out the forums on your ports-of-call too.

Go to the bottom of this page & click on the arrow against "forum jump". This will bring up a list of all the forums - scroll through to the Ports-of-call section.

Then brew another coffee :D

JB :)

Welcome to Cruise Critic.

I just wanted to add to what JB said.

The Roll Call is where others from cruise critic who are on your cruise post. They cover a wide range of topics and one of them is to post about sharing tours. In fact, per Cruise Critic rules, the roll call is the only forum that is supposed to be used for the discussion of shared tours.

Keith

Archived