Guarantee Cabin questions

RocHed11

We did a guarantee AE which is a minisuite on the Emerald and we still haven't received our Cabin assignment. I can only find 2 AE's on the ships' deck plans but the Cabins are way forward. Is it a safe bet we wont get one of these cabins? There must be a chance since someone has to stay in them.

The other question I have is about ordering things like cheese, flowers, strawberries and beer for the Cabin. Since I still don't know our cabin number, are they pretty good about syncing name and orders in these cases. I talked to Princess and they seemed to understand my trepidation about ordering before assignment. I got up until two days before sail to decide.

Thanks in advance,,, T

We did a guarantee AE which is a minisuite on the Emerald and we still haven't received our Cabin assignment. I can only find 2 AE's on the ships' deck plans but the Cabins are way forward. Is it a safe bet we wont get one of these cabins? There must be a chance since someone has to stay in them. As you say, somebody has to get them, but the chances are good for an upgrade. Your assignment may be made anytime from now until you reach the pier, but most likely will be by the last week before embarkation.

The other question I have is about ordering things like cheese, flowers, strawberries and beer for the Cabin. Since I still don't know our cabin number, are they pretty good about syncing name and orders in these cases. I talked to Princess and they seemed to understand my trepidation about ordering before assignment. I got up until two days before sail to decide. They have your reservation number, so they will know where to send any pre-ordered items. However, these items can be easily ordered once you get on the ship also. If you do pre-order, only the flowers would be likely to be in your cabin upon arrival. The other items would require you to call room service anyway.

Thanks in advance,,, T

See above in red

Always book guarantee & never received lowest cat, key to is as soon as you receive cabin asignment, you are now guaranteed that cat, if it is not to your liking you can ask for a change in the SAME CAT for same price if its avaiable.

Archived