Highly recommend Cape Liberty Shuttle Service

beachbumsns

We flew into LaGuardia on October 13th and had arrangements for Keith of Cape Liberty Shuttle to pick us up and take us to our hotel at Elizabeth, NJ. We called Keith once we picked up our baggage, and he was there at the airport to pick us up in his large suv. This private shuttle took the pressure off us trying to make our way to Elizabeth, NJ especially in Saturday traffic. Prior to our arrival, Keith called me to confirm our reservation and explain how his service would work. The next day, he picked us up and drove us to Bayonne, NJ and dropped us off at the Pier for our cruise to Bermuda. When we returned, we called and advised we had our baggage and his driver was there within minutes to pick us up and take us back to the airport. We were very pleased with this service and I would highly recommend it to anyone. Keith and his driver were very professional, prompt, had lovely clean SUV's that held all our luggage and were very comfortable. The pricing was reasonable for this type of service. For anyone looking for a private limo or vehicle, this company provides excellent service.:)

I looked at their web site, and they're not exactly offering any bargains. For example $29 per person for a shuttle between Cape Liberty and EWR, as opposed to $17 per person on the local Bayonne shuttle that goes to EWR from Cape Liberty. Their private car services between point in NY such as LGA , JFK, or midtown Manhattan and Cape Liberty were also higher than a reliable NY car service such as Dial 7 would charge.

Archived