Caribbean cruise with family in August? Ideas on cruise lines and islands.

Hali

I am looking into a cruise for our family for my mother's 70th birthday celebration. There will be three families going plus my mom. One couple has no children, one couple has a four year old and we have two college age boys. My mother is a widow. We are hoping to go the third week in August. I need ideas on which island would be the best. I also need recommendations on the cruise lines. I have been on Holland, Celebrity, and Princess. I have been pleased with all of them. Any ideas or help would be greatly appreciated.

Well, if you are flexible I am sure that the last week in August is cheaper then the 3rd.
I have sailed ROyal and Carnival and not have a complaint about any of them so far.
A cruise is what you make it so no matter which line you chose. As far as ports...check the port of call board to narrow down your search just look for the ports with stuff that may interest you and your family.

Going NOWHERE
[img]http://escati.linkopp.net/cgi-bin/countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=000080&cdt=2004;10;22;16;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500[/img]

Miracle, February 13, 2005
Legend, October 22,2004
Voyager August 31,2003
Victory September 22,2002
Regal Empress,June 2001
Sensation,August 2000

Look at ports first. Pick two to three and see which line has the best itinary for these choices. See if the newer ships go there. Then pick.

Hopfully a Hawiian Cruise

[img]http://escati.linkopp.net/cgi-bin/countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=4169e1&cdt=2006;12;5;11;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500[/img] Until we sail away on the ocean blue

Navigator of the Seas Western Crib 08/03
Dawn Princess - Eastern Carb 01/03
Dawn Princess Panamal Canal 11/02

Archived