Are all cabins the same?

wales4ever

Is a inside cabin the same on every deck? That is, an inside cabin on deck 1 or 2 the same as an inside cabin on deck 6 or 7?

Same with an outside cabin. Deck 1 or 2 the same as deck 5, 6 or 9 or 10?

If they are the same - except of course for outsides with some sort of obstructed view - why do they have different prices?

Cruise lines usually charge extra for deck (having cabins above and below increases the price) and being on the middle of a ship where the ride is considered more stable. Also, much to the chagrin of many, rooms are more expensive on premium decks (those with the suites) because stewards have less rooms to service.

Yes, they are mostly the same. The Dream, Magic and Breeze have outside cabins that are a little different. They are deluxe ocean view which have almost 2 bathrooms. One is normal, shower, sink and toilette. The other has small bath tub and sink in it no toilette.

As above....mostly the same. People will pay more for the convince of being a few steps from the pool or restaurants instead of a few floors down. It does not matter to me, waiting on an elevator or at worst a few flights of stairs is not a deal breaker although it can be slightly frustrating at peak times.

the cabins in the category are basically the same.

the higher you go the more you pay.

you are paying for location.

being low on a ship is where a person wants to be for less motion. just means more traveling (waiting for an elevator to get you to those high floors)

i booked a balcony- cat 8B which is the Empress deck aft. I paid 20 bucks more to go to the next deck because I want my cabin between cabin space and away from public areas. I booked 7411. the cabin right next door 7411 is 20 per person more because it is midship.

Archived