Mercury - Seattle - Alaska June 17

neilrr

Hello everyone!!!

We just discovered this site the other day... We are a couple going on the Mercury for the first time. We have been on the Century three times and Horizon and Millenium once each. This is our first time going to Alaska.

We actually thought it was quite funny that in Skagway (a little tiny town) they had 2 gay friendly bars.

We would like to know if others are on our cruise. Also, if you have been on this ship or this itinerary what your thoughts are and if you were on any good excursions.

Look forward to hearing from you.

N & J

I just returned from the Mercury on the 20th which was the repo cruise from San Fran. The Mercury is a great ship, not too big and not too small. Visitied Skagway on a cruise in 02 and loved the town. Didn't know about the bars back then though.. lol

The trip I did there was the dog sledding. Quite pricy, but worth every penny. Helicopter ride up to the glacier then the dog sledding was great.

Thanks for the information. I see you are a regular cruiser also.

I have a few questions how did you get that information on the bottom of your e-mail re: days, hours, etc... and did you put your cruises and dates on the system when setting it up?

Neil

Archived