hey peeps i have some news

I have just had some great news from Darren. He will be joining the Dream for the winter season. :D The question is, can we save quick enough to go and see him? We hope so!

We have looked at the prices, and the seem to be creeping up, so if we are to go, we need to act fast. Kruzseeka, you mentioned their other site, could you remind me what it is please?

It really will be a dream if we can manage it, so..... fingers crossed :D

congrats, fingers crossed for you, i think you mean c*****deals.co.uk, or try planetcrui** they are on face book, we get prices from them them go to our ta and they price match or go lower

That's good news gizzie - I'm sure tyou will have a great time on Dream - we love it.

Someone else has answered your question to me - but I must say last time I looked unusually, their prices were higher than on the Thomson site - and they are high enough! :eek: Hope you manage to gather enough pennies gizzie - you're in for a treat (ship and itinerary to say nothing of seeing Darren) :).

congrats, fingers crossed for you, i think you mean c*****deals.co.uk, or try planetcrui** they are on face book, we get prices from them them go to our ta and they price match or go lower

I see the 'other site' people keep referring to is also part of the Thomson group.... do they generally offer better deals than booking through the main Thomson site? People seem a little secretive about the 'other' sites... do I get a better deal if I call up and quote the secret phrase or something?!

I see the 'other site' people keep referring to is also part of the Thomson group.... do they generally offer better deals than booking through the main Thomson site? People seem a little secretive about the 'other' sites... do I get a better deal if I call up and quote the secret phrase or something?!

The reason people don't post the full name is you're not allowed to do any advertising on the forum. The Thomson group site used to offer better deals, however someone on here was told they will not better the Thomson website in future. I haven't been checking any prices at the moment, but a few people have mentioned that prices are going up rather than comming down.

Like the rest of us you'll just have to find a price you're happy with.......then not check any more once you've booked.;) A lot easier said than done.:)

One advantage of C***** Deals is that that they have a freephone number - 0808 252 8167 - and you talk to a real person, rather than book via an electronic website.

Understanding a Swansea area accent is a distinct advantage !!!

They are the same group, however you may find a small difference in prices quoted for the same cruise - you can talk CD down to match the Thomson website in my experience.

Archived