Sensation

gene g

I have a soft spot in my heart for Sensation. She was my first Carnival ship/cruise back in 2000! I do feel however for the folks on board. I hope it was not to rough on them, and Im sure we will hear more in the coming days. But glad all are back safe and sound.:)

I wonder, since she isn't leaving until tomorrow, if they'll just let the pax stay overnight on board and disembark in the morning. That way no one has to scramble to find a hotel room tonight and they can all turn their cell phones on to try and make travel arrangements for in the morning.

I wonder, since she isn't leaving until tomorrow, if they'll just let the pax stay overnight on board and disembark in the morning. That way no one has to scramble to find a hotel room tonight and they can all turn their cell phones on to try and make travel arrangements for in the morning.

Plus, not sure there is the customs staff available right now.

J. Heald quote of the Sensation a little bit ago...

I spoke to wee Jimmy the CD on the Carnival Sensation and he told me the following. “OMG....the sea is rough...worst I have ever been on....good news is....... most of the guests are having a blast.

No joke all the training being with you has been invaluable - I have activities and shows, making loads of Calm, confident announcements keeping the guests updated.

I just walked about and nothing but positive comments, although some look a little green.

I have teams of entertainment walking around in all areas talking to guests. “

This reflects the crew so well because it is the same on all the ships and one thing they all have in common is that they will all do their very best despite the changes and sea conditions to give the guests loads of fun.

Archived