Resident rates..choose your room?

agc291

Looked at 2 different dates for a 6 day Breeze itinerary offering resident rates. One of the dates allows you to choose your room, the other date doesnt and it goes straight past the forward, aft, deck 5 or 6 etc.

When you select resident rate on the rates section neither have the box checked under choose your room... If I book the date that allows you to choose your room will they realize the mistake and make my room a gty?

I've seen similar for Military Rate. Personally I'd call and book so there's no concern/issue. If you call and book the agent can see ALL the cabins available to you and maybe even suggest a rate you're not aware of. ken

I've seen similar for Military Rate. Personally I'd call and book so there's no concern/issue. If you call and book the agent can see ALL the cabins available to you and maybe even suggest a rate you're not aware of. ken

Thanks!

my sailing in january really doesn thave that much available. and when you click on certain rates you are put into a guarantee. but when you click on a higher rate you can pick a cabin.

go one step further and se what it offers you

Archived