Do you still need to send in your Future Cruise Certificate ?

thesawch

I booked a carnival cruise awhile ago and was getting ready to send in my fututre cruise Certificate that I bought a couple of years ago on a cruise . I just talked to a lady from Carnival about something else and I brought up the certificate and she said it was on my booking and I did not have to send it in anymore. It was all done when I booked my cruise a few months ago by the Carnival rep when I called in to book. I am just a little concerned that she did not make a mistake telling me this and just want to confirm with Cruise Critic members that i don't need to send this in anymore and its all done via Carnivals computer system. Thanks in advance for all comments .

a couple weeks ago i relized i had one. i had already made my final payment i called and they said use the web site. i tried several times and couldnt get it to save. i called back and they were happy to help me over the phone. said it might not show up till we board (i hope) as we sail 11/12/12

Where do you go to enter it online?

If you have already made final payment- what amount is credited to you as OBC? The $100 you paid plus the "bonus" or how is it handled?

I would call and have them handle it.. as you have to make a choice (or let them make it for you if you do it online).

They said I could either get a extra $100 OBC added to the other $100 .. or $100 refunded back to my card (and then it didnt get refunded, and after my cruise I had to call and take care of it again. My PVP said eventually their records would have kicked in and given it to me.).

I called, Carnival has a special department for this...

Gave her the certificate number & she handled it...

The $100 deposit showed up in my bank 4 or 5 days later so it is not a fast credit...

My OBC not in my booking yet but will take the paper work with me just in case... :)

I booked a carnival cruise awhile ago and was getting ready to send in my fututre cruise Certificate that I bought a couple of years ago on a cruise . I just talked to a lady from Carnival about something else and I brought up the certificate and she said it was on my booking and I did not have to send it in anymore. It was all done when I booked my cruise a few months ago by the Carnival rep when I called in to book. I am just a little concerned that she did not make a mistake telling me this and just want to confirm with Cruise Critic members that i don't need to send this in anymore and its all done via Carnivals computer system. Thanks in advance for all comments .

I've used FCC 4 times and I've never had to mail mine in .. I do verify that the Credit/Deposit has cleared and I bring the Certificate w/me (just in case) ..

I've never had a issue

Archived