eeek we're going to Barbados

Thought I was going to make you all jealous, by saying that I will be the first to go as we are flying from Newcastle on 20th January - but then I saw that Triona

will be going on 6th January -----GRRRRRRRR. Don't drink the ship dry.

Incidentally, it's a 10 hour flight from Newcastle - but that's just nitpicking.

Not long now!!!:cool:

it's a 10 hour flight from Newcastle

May I ask...is this a 10 hour flight because the aircraft stops to refuel in manchester? or does it just take longer/goes a different way?...I believe this is why caribbean is also a 10 hour flight from Bristol (stops at manchester) but is described as a Direct flight:confused::confused:

Thought I was going to make you all jealous, by saying that I will be the first to go as we are flying from Newcastle on 20th January - but then I saw that Triona

will be going on 6th January -----GRRRRRRRR. Don't drink the ship dry.

Incidentally, it's a 10 hour flight from Newcastle - but that's just nitpicking.

Not long now!!!:cool:

Drink the ship dry :rolleyes: as if ;)... The only complaint is that its only for one week..The days are ticking by now..

May I ask...is this a 10 hour flight because the aircraft stops to refuel in manchester? or does it just take longer/goes a different way?...I believe this is why caribbean is also a 10 hour flight from Bristol (stops at manchester) but is described as a Direct flight:confused::confused:

Yes, that's it. For this year though it is only saying 9 hours from Newcastle and not mentioning a stop.....they've still got time to change their minds though ;).

Either way I rather fly to Manchester than have to drive there to get the plane.

We went on an Ocean Village cruise starting in Barbados and after a long flight, I remember walking down the steps of the aircraft and buses pulling alongside and we just got on them an went straight to the port. No customs or queing for luggage it was wonderful....totally stress free!!

Do Thomson do the same in Barbados? If so it is a very relaxed end to a long journey, with the excitment and anticipation of a wonderful holiday in front of you,

We are sailing on 27th January for 14 nights.

Lorraine

We went on an Ocean Village cruise starting in Barbados and after a long flight, I remember walking down the steps of the aircraft and buses pulling alongside and we just got on them an went straight to the port. No customs or queing for luggage it was wonderful....totally stress free!!

Do Thomson do the same in Barbados? If so it is a very relaxed end to a long journey, with the excitment and anticipation of a wonderful holiday in front of you,

We are sailing on 27th January for 14 nights.

Lorraine

Yes, they do :) I think all the cruise lines do this in Barbados. We have sailed from Barbados on Thomson, Fred.Olsen and Princess and they all did this :)

Archived