OBC, Funship Dollars, Credit, oh my!

MtnBikerFallDown

My aunt called today and wants to sneak and put some credit on my parents' account onboard. I know there are funship dollars and things like that, but she is NOT a tech-savvy person, so getting them online is not going to happen. ;)Can she call Carnival and just ask them to put credit on their account? I'm assuming she'd need their name, sailing date and booking number. Anything else?

Thanks for the help. I tried to do a search for this and just couldn't seem to hit the answer I needed.

Again, thanks!

My aunt called today and wants to sneak and put some credit on my parents' account onboard. I know there are funship dollars and things like that, but she is NOT a tech-savvy person, so getting them online is not going to happen. ;)Can she call Carnival and just ask them to put credit on their account? I'm assuming she'd need their name, sailing date and booking number. Anything else?

Thanks for the help. I tried to do a search for this and just couldn't seem to hit the answer I needed.

Again, thanks!

Yes, it's easy to call, but make sure she calls the special number shown below. She needs their booking number, sail date & name. Make sure she tells them she wants it applied as OBC.

"Our knowledgeable Fun Ship Dollar representatives are available to answer your questions about our products, help you make a selection, and take your credit card order. You can reach our Special Programs and Promotions department by telephone; toll free, at 1-800-906-7603 during the following hours:

Monday - Saturday 8:00am - 8:30pm, Eastern Time

Phone orders are accepted up to one week prior to sailing. Visa, MasterCard, Discover® Network and American Express accepted.

with doing it over the phone and having them put the credit on the account-- there is no real presentation.

having the certificate mailed to your aunt- she then can present the certificate to your parents-- who will carry it onboard and visit the guest services to have it applied.

but yes, she can call and have it applied. all she needs is their names and sailing day-- the service rep can fill in the rest

Yes, it's easy to call, but make sure she calls the special number shown below. She needs their booking number, sail date & name. Make sure she tells them she wants it applied as OBC.

"Our knowledgeable Fun Ship Dollar representatives are available to answer your questions about our products, help you make a selection, and take your credit card order. You can reach our Special Programs and Promotions department by telephone; toll free, at 1-800-906-7603 during the following hours:

Monday - Saturday 8:00am - 8:30pm, Eastern Time

Phone orders are accepted up to one week prior to sailing. Visa, MasterCard, Discover® Network and American Express accepted.

She DOES NOT need the booking number .. Just their names, ship and sail date. When placing the order they will also ask if she wants a 'free' card delivered with a personal message.

• 2 weeks later...

Please note that if you are requesting fun ship dollars less than 2 weeks before you sail then you have to fax a copy of your credit card and drivers license along with an authorization form. I forgot that I had $200 worth of Visa gift cards and I wanted to use them for my upcoming cruise. I called and they said that since my cruise is less than two weeks away then I have to do the above. No big deal but it would have been a lot easier to just give them the Visa card numbers.

just remember that the credit will show in their booking from the day it credits until they board the ship..so Mom may be saying..."where did this credit come from?"

I kept the certificates that were sent to our room... just because.. :)

Archived