Ship Mate App.. d/l free for 48 hours!

NYGirl1002

iOS only. Blah!

Thanks for the headsup though NYGirl.

Go to the Google Play store and it is free there, just do a search for Shipmate. I have friends who have it on their Samsungs. I have it on an iPhone but I know it is available for both phone types.

I love mine, have put the info in for what nights I am dining where and what time, and notes for what cabin numbers my friends are in. It has come in quite handy for my upcoming Dawn cruise :)

Kerry if you tell them on their Facebook page they will fix it. I mentioned that the Breakaway wasn't on my app and they added it. They are very nice.

I had the Droid app and it was free and it was a different app for each cruise line. Now that I have an iphone I needed to pay for it and it has all cruise lines on one app. I was able to put all of my planned cruises in it though.

NJLVW: No you don't have to pay anything. There's no monthly charges.

Kerry if you tell them on their Facebook page they will fix it. I mentioned that the Breakaway wasn't on my app and they added it. They are very nice.

I had the Droid app and it was free and it was a different app for each cruise line. Now that I have an iphone I needed to pay for it and it has all cruise lines on one app. I was able to put all of my planned cruises in it though.

Cool, thanks. I'll go and look them up on fb now!

Thank you. Just downloaded the app on iPhone & iPad. Looks good.

boo for some reason I cant download NCL keeps erroring .. but I DL Disney fine .. can't find it on my ipad .. so sad :(

edit: yayyy after 5 more attempts finally got NCL.. now to find it on the ipad ... hMmm

Too find it on my ipad I found shipmate then at the top of the screen there is a tab that says for ipad & 1 that says iphone. Click on the one for iphone and download it. It works perfectly... That is what I did. Have fun..

I had the old version (NCL only) and decided to pay for an upgrade the day before I received the e-mail that the app would be free for 48 hours....:(

Same thing with me. I got my new iphone last week and d/l it right away. Of course I paid for it.

Archived