Booking excursions

AtMaui

I have two cruises booked -- November and January -- and I'm trying to book some excursions. Yesterday it wouldn't let me book and today when I'm in "My Voyage" excursions are not even shown on the left-hand side. HELP! I feel like I must be doing something wrong!

I just checked on our November voyage and the same thing holds true for us as well. I believe you can make online reservations up to 7-days prior to embarkation. Our trip is 15 days out, so I don't know why it's not showing up online at this time.

If you'd like to make reservations ahead of time, you may want to contact the Shore Concierge Office at ResConcierge@Silversea.com. You can also make your reservations once on-board. I believe Silversea puts a tour booking form in your cabin. On sea days, the Shore Concierge office is open 9:00a - 12:00p and 2:30p - 7:00p.

Good luck and have a wonderful trip!

I'll have my eye out for the 3 of you, Stumblefoot. We are definitely looking forward to our first SS cruise!!
Sounds good AtMaui! I hope you have a wonderful cruise and Silversea exceeds your expectations.

We haven't taken a cruise since 2009. So, we're as excited as a kid in a candy store to be able to come back aboard the Whisper in only two weeks from today. YEAH!!!

Archived