My Time Dining - pre-booking question

Ronsangel

Hi everyone,

I've pre-booked two of our My Time Dining reservations - both formal nights - to save standing in line as I anticipate they will be busier nights. Both are showing on the reservations page, but when I go to my summary page, it says I have 1 My Time Dining reservation. Does that make sense? I went back into the reservations, and they're still both there. Just don't want to show up to a formal night and not have the reservation I thought I had.

Should I both worrying about this? Has anyone had this before?

Hi everyone,

I've pre-booked two of our My Time Dining reservations - both formal nights - to save standing in line as I anticipate they will be busier nights. Both are showing on the reservations page, but when I go to my summary page, it says I have 1 My Time Dining reservation. Does that make sense? I went back into the reservations, and they're still both there. Just don't want to show up to a formal night and not have the reservation I thought I had.

Should I both worrying about this? Has anyone had this before?

I just wanted to ask what is a good time to pre book My time dining if you want to see a show"?

I just wanted to ask what is a good time to pre book My time dining if you want to see a show"?

The show times vary. Sometimes they have one show a night and sometimes two. You can wait until you see the daily planner and decide to reserve your MTD time then. We had several days pre-reserved and simply went and changed the time the afternoon before dinner.

• 2 months later...
Taking the Mariner on Feb 17th. I'm considering my time dining. Is it possible to reserve a table for 4 or do you have to sit with other people? Is the service as good?

Can't confirm with Mariner but all the Cruises where I have eaten MTD you can sit at the same table (for 4 if desired) every evening. You have the same wait staff which is a bonus. I love it. :D Service is excellent IMO.

If you want to sit with others you can too.

We love MTD too. Our last cruise was a B2B and we were able to get the same wait-staff for both our weeks.

To the OP: print out the page that shows you have two (2) MTD reservations and once onboard you can verify this with the head waiter or Maitre'd. I forget which one is usually outside of the dining room during the day.

Archived