Who's been with Cosol tours?

We are looking at taking a tour with Cosol in St Lucia and wondered if some of you that have been with him can help. As i tend to get a bit Jittery when driving on winding roads, can anyone tell me if the tour is likely to scare the heck out of me :eek: or is it not too bad :D I'm not a scaredy cat or anything, i just get a bit nervous when on roads that twist a bit, especially if its very high

Thanks all

We are looking at taking a tour with Cosol in St Lucia and wondered if some of you that have been with him can help. As i tend to get a bit Jittery when driving on winding roads, can anyone tell me if the tour is likely to scare the heck out of me :eek: or is it not too bad :D I'm not a scaredy cat or anything, i just get a bit nervous when on roads that twist a bit, especially if its very high

Thanks all

Well I suppose it is a bit up and down and windy - you certainly gain height as it's a hilly island but not too scarey although a bit bumpy in places. Cosol had a funny acronym for hmself - something like he's a PHD (Pot Hole Detector!) because there were quite a lot of potholes around. But he seemed to be very careful and after a few Rum Punches it was all a bit of a giggle really.

I must say it was a great trip (recommended to us by several on here) and excellent value for money. We had a fantastic day.

Well I suppose it is a bit up and down and windy - you certainly gain height as it's a hilly island but not too scarey although a bit bumpy in places. Cosol had a funny acronym for hmself - something like he's a PHD (Pot Hole Detector!) because there were quite a lot of potholes around. But he seemed to be very careful and after a few Rum Punches it was all a bit of a giggle really.

I must say it was a great trip (recommended to us by several on here) and excellent value for money. We had a fantastic day.

thanks Kruzseeka, have checked out the website and have spoken to Cosol. He has reassured me that they only drive up about 600ft and usually take it steady, so we have booked with them :)

thanks Kruzseeka, have checked out the website and have spoken to Cosol. He has reassured me that they only drive up about 600ft and usually take it steady, so we have booked with them :)

I'm sure you'll have a fab time - he's a great guy and the eats are lovely. Enjoy! :)

• 3 weeks later...

Used Cosol March 2011 --excellent tour.

We sailed on Celebrity from San Juan.

Provided drinks ( beer & spirits) & local lunch during tour.

Included a boat ride to Pitons, provided beach time at resort near twin peaks, just spectacular.

Vans comfortable with very good tour guide/driver.

Cosol is a local who's been running tours for years, great reviews on other web sites like Trip Advisor.

Highly recommend

Hi gizzie4

We went on a tour with Cosol in St Lucia a few weeks ago, when I was there for my sons' wedding.

The trip was excellent, especially the bit where you follow the blue booze bus - lol!!!!

Must say I didn't notice any problems with potholes.

Really jealous, would love to go back.

Janet

Archived