Earliest FLL flight for Express Luggage

BarbaraP

Does anyone remember what the earliest time for a flight out of FLL is using the Luggage Direct service:confused:???

We were going to use it three weeks ago, but the earliest flight out was 11:30 am and our flight was 11:10, so we couldn't qualify

Does anyone remember what the earliest time for a flight out of FLL is using the Luggage Direct service:confused:???
Do you mean EZ Check or Luggage Valet?

Luggage Valet is where for a fee ($90/bag or more), your bag is shipped to or from home.

EZ Check is a service where for $20/pp (plus airline fees), Princess checks you in for your flight, prints your boarding pass and luggage tags. You put your bag(s) out the night before and you don't see it again until you reach your final US destination.

If you mean EZ Check, the earliest flight is 11:30AM in FLL; I believe it's 2:30PM in MIA.

We've done the "normal" disembarkation in FLL, picked up our bags in the terminal, gone through customs, and cabbed it to the airport in plenty of time for an 11:30 flight. So unless you have limitations and can't handle your bags, it really isn't too big a hassle.

We've done the "normal" disembarkation in FLL, picked up our bags in the terminal, gone through customs, and cabbed it to the airport in plenty of time for an 11:30 flight. So unless you have limitations and can't handle your bags, it really isn't too big a hassle.
To me, the value of EZ Check is that Princess checks you in and prints your boarding pass. When you arrive at the airport, you go directly to Security, bypassing all of the check-in lines. At FLL, this can be a huge benefit. I've seen huge check-in lines with a lot of impatient people. If you have a later flight, you don't have to schlep your luggage around for hours before you can check in.

To me, the value of EZ Check is that Princess checks you in and prints your boarding pass. When you arrive at the airport, you go directly to Security, bypassing all of the check-in lines. At FLL, this can be a huge benefit. I've seen huge check-in lines with a lot of impatient people. If you have a later flight, you don't have to schlep your luggage around for hours before you can check in.

Pam,

Do you know if Princess offers Ez Check on Virgin America in FLL?

Archived