HAL "Indulgences"

Elephant Man

I notice on the HAL website they have among their "indulgences" liquor for sale for consumption in staterooms.

Although the cost information is provided there is no indication as to the size of the bottles. For instance, Absolute Vodka is listed at about $33 but the bottle size is not indicated and the only useful "Additional Info" provided is the fact that the buyer must be 21 and the price includes the gratuity.

Can anyone enlighten me?

I notice on the HAL website they have among their "indulgences" liquor for sale for consumption in staterooms.

Although the cost information is provided there is no indication as to the size of the bottles. For instance, Absolute Vodka is listed at about $33 but the bottle size is not indicated and the only useful "Additional Info" provided is the fact that the buyer must be 21 and the price includes the gratuity.

Can anyone enlighten me?

They are liter size bottles.

We always order a couple of bottles of alcohol for our cabin.

And they so come in 1 liter size. The prices just went up a little Spet 1. But I still feel that it is a bargain as we can only buy 5ths in our State Liquor Stores.

I also mark them to be delivered at sea and when we get to the cabin they have been there.

Archived