WOO HOO price drop

ILoveDottie

Me too... as of tomorrow I can't submit for anymore price drops... but I did see today that they are having a "Time to Save Sale - Past Guests" which gave us a 40.00 price drop... woot-woot that's 4 more drinky-drinks lol

Me too... as of tomorrow I can't submit for anymore prichowe drops... but I did see today that they are having a "Time to Save Sale - Past Guests" which gave us a 40.00 price drop... woot-woot that's 4 more drinky-drinks lol

How do i find out if this would apply to my cruise?

I got a Price drop and then saw that my taxes and fees had increased. Carnival said when bookings are revised they can change the taxes and fees. Anyone else have this happened. Silly, reduce the fare and increase your fees, big deal!

The Liberty on 3/02/13. Also a quick question if nobody minds, my two sisters also booked this cruise, but thru a TA. They missed early save by a day, so are they eligible for a price drop if they didn't book early saver? Thank you all for all your valuable tips. I would be clueless on how to save, where to go, what to see, and what to take without all of you.

The Liberty on 3/02/13. Also a quick question if nobody minds, my two sisters also booked this cruise, but thru a TA. They missed early save by a day, so are they eligible for a price drop if they didn't book early saver? Thank you all for all your valuable tips. I would be clueless on how to save, where to go, what to see, and what to take without all of you.

Not booked Early Saver, Sisters should be able to get price drops up until Final Payment Deadline date, by calling TA when they see the drops. This my or may not be the case if the "sale" is advertised as "New Bookings Only". ken

I got a Price drop and then saw that my taxes and fees had increased. Carnival said when bookings are revised they can change the taxes and fees. Anyone else have this happened. Silly, reduce the fare and increase your fees, big deal!

That happened to me but I still got a little bit of OBC.

Archived