Panorama Deck - What To Do

TravelGal22

Just found out I am eligible for an upgrade to this deck on the Breeze. We are currently on the Empress Deck. My husband tends to get sea sick so that is why I picked mid ship to begin with. Wondering if I should take the upgrade. Has anyone had any issues of nausea on the Panorama Deck?

We stayed in a balcony room on the empress deck mid-ship on the Valor and then stayed in a blacony room on the panorama on the Freedom and loved the panorama so much better because of the location. Seas were pretty smooth both trips and really didn't notice a difference. We are booked on the panorama on the Breeze in March.

Could someone please tell me what is the benefit of the Panorama Deck other than that it is close to the Lido Deck?

That and there are fewer cabins so there is much less foot traffic in the hallway.

Before you decided, check to make sure that the cabin you are considering has cabins above and below it. I would not want to be under the gym nor the children's play area. I fear there would be too much noise from above.

We book Lido Deck on non-Spirit class ships. (Spirit class ships don't have any cabins on the Lido Deck.) We love being so close to the pool and buffet. It's such a quick, easy walk to/from our cabin for things, food, etc.

Good luck.

I think if DH get seasick, perhaps he could take Bonine and enjoy the upper level. I do tend to get seasick, but I use bonine starting the night before the cruise.

I have to say that we have only sailed Dream and if you are below Verandah deck, anyone walking on the Promenade/Lanai deck can easily look up to see you on your balcony. We don't do anything that people could see, but we are not ones for public displays.

Choose which you feel is best for you and I know you will love your cruise.

the higher you go the more you can feel the sway

since your husband gets motion sickness he will feel that motion more then you will plus its a forward location..

sure it puts you right there for the food and pools but the empress deck is only two decks away

Archived