Riviera deck on Carribbean princess

mtre

We will be soon on the carribbean princess. We booked a mid deck balcony stateroom just 1 room from the suite. We will be 3 in the room (my parents and I). How is this room? What kind of furniture is there on the balcony? Is the bed hanging from the wall is confortable? Sorry if I made mistakes, i'm french!!!!

It will be my first cruise... can't wait!!!

We will be soon on the carribbean princess. We booked a mid deck balcony stateroom just 1 room from the suite. We will be 3 in the room (my parents and I). How is this room? What kind of furniture is there on the balcony? Is the bed hanging from the wall is comfortable? Sorry if I made mistakes, i'm french!!!!

It will be my first cruise... can't wait!!!

Guessing you are in cabin R341 or R342, CatBB. balcony. The Balcony should have two chairs and a table. Entrance to the balcony is by sliding door. The 3rd person bunk will come down from the ceiling and be over the bed nearest the closet. The Room Steward will set it up each evening and store it during the day.The bath has a sink with side shelves to hold toothpaste, etc. Bar soap, shampoo, conditioner, lotion are provided. There is a standup shower, no tub.

There is a large closet which can double as a dressing area. There is also a wardrobe inside the closet area with shelves and a safe inside. There is other drawer storage in the night table, and in the desk/dressing table. There is a hair dryer at the dressing table. There is also a fridge in the other corner and a TV. Look at the deck plans at Princess.com and you can get a 360 view of a typical balcony room. Almost all balcony cabins on Grand Class ships are the same layout.

We booked two balcony rooms side by side and easily fit all four chairs on one of the balconies (and had our steward open the partition for us for ease of transit.)

So yes, you can fit another chair on. If they will locate and give you one for your cruise is an unknown on my part (we were using the two chairs from each of our rooms so did not ask for anything additional).

This question hasn't been reponse yet: Is the buk bed confortable?

Another question: My father suffer au lot when it is hot (his heart condition). Is the air conditionning cold enougn on the riviera?

Again, sorry if I make mistake, I rarely practice my written english!!

Thank you for the help, very appreciate.

This question hasn't been reponse yet: Is the buk bed confortable?

Another question: My father suffer au lot when it is hot (his heart condition). Is the air conditionning cold enougn on the riviera?

Again, sorry if I make mistake, I rarely practice my written english!!

Thank you for the help, very appreciate.

LOL, your English is far better than my French!

The AC works best if you keep the balcony sliding doors closed. Temp controls are set by you, so you can keep it as cool as you'd like.

My daughter stayed on the bunk bed a year or two ago and she slept fine. Have a great cruise..

The Caribbean Princess is a beautiful ship! We sailed on her in 2010 on a New England/Canada cruise.

Our stateroom temperature was quite comfortable. You will be able to adjust the temperature with the control on the wall.

Happy Sailing! It is a wonderful way to travel and see the world.

I was on the Riviera deck and LOVED it! Read a lot of complaints about foot traffic noise from the buffet directly above it, but never heard anything. The close access to the buffet and pools sold me on this deck, and will def. book a similar cabin on it in the future!

I guess we are different. When we cruise, we spend a lot of time in our stateroom and on the balcony.

We enjoyed our mini-suite on the Star Princess in 2009 when we went on our first Alaska cruise.

We had booked a mini-suite in 2010 for a New England/Canada cruise on the Caribbean Princess, and got a call the day before our departure offering us a free upgrade to a full suite on the Riviera Deck. We gladly accepted the offer. It was a wonderful experience! :D

Happy cruising!

Thank you for all the answer!!!! We are leaving in 16 days and I can'y wait!!!!!

I have read that the best tranquility spot are on the promenade and the sKy. Can someone telle me where are the best tranquil spot on a longer chair for a sunbath (I know its not good for my skin but I need to take a lot of sun before getting ready for our canadian winter!!!!!)

Thank you for all the answer!!!! We are leaving in 16 days and I can'y wait!!!!!

I have read that the best tranquility spot are on the promenade and the sKy. Can someone telle me where are the best tranquil spot on a longer chair for a sunbath (I know its not good for my skin but I need to take a lot of sun before getting ready for our canadian winter!!!!!)

Can someone help me with that question? I am going to be alone with my parents... vacation from my family and work (i have an husband and three kids plus I am an high school vice-principal... I need to relax big!!!!)

Archived