Robes

Scotchick

If they are there, you may want to have them exchanged for clean ones, as they may be left over from previous passengers. :( :eek:

Cato :)

Completed Cruises !

Pre-cruise Days - The Big Red Boat, 1993 ??

1st cruise - Coral Princess, 19 November 2008, 10 day Panama Canal, FLL to ACA

2nd cruise - Coral Princess, 15 May 2009, 3 day Repositioning, Los Angeles to Vancouver.

3rd cruise - Sapphire Princess, 25 November 2009? 7 day Mexican Riviera.

4th cruise - Golden Princes, 12 June 2010, 7 day Alaska. (Golden Anniversary Cruise)

5th Cruise - Island Princess, 04 October 2010, Vancouver - Los Angeles, Repositioning

6th cruise - Sapphire Princess, 05 January 2011, 10 day Mexican Riviera. LA to LA.

7th cruise - Golden Princess, 11 May 2011, 3 day, LA to Vancouver, Repositioning

8th cruise - Sapphire Princess, 14 May 2011, 1 day, Vancouver to Seattle, Repositioning

9th cruise - Coral Princess 19 May 2011 2 day, San Francisco to Vancouver, Repositioning

10th & 11th cruises - Coral Princess 02 July to 16 July 2011, round trip Vancouver - Whittier Alaska, B2B

12th & 13th cruises - Sapphire Princess, x2, Cabins, 18 Sep. 2011, 1 day, Seattle to Vancouver, Repositioning

14th & 15th cruises - Golden Princess, x2, Cabins, 24 Sep. 2011, 1 day, Seattle to Vancouver, Repositioning.

We have now reached Elite status with Princess Cruise Lines

16th cruise - Oasis of the Seas, 26 Nov. 2011, 7 day, Western Caribbean, Ft. Lauderdale, Ret.

17th & 18th cruises - Crown Princess B2B, 03 - 10 Dec & 10 - 17 Dec 2011, 14 Days, South & western Caribbean

19th cruise - Grand Princess, 31 Mar. - 07Jun.0212 7 Days, Eastern Caribbean, FLL - FLL

20th cruise - Island Princess, 06-16 June 2012, 10 day cruisetour Vancouver - Wittier

21th cruise - Emerald Princess, 16 day, 10 - 26 Sep. 2012, TA, Copenhagen - New York

Future & Hopeful Cruises !

( Already booked )

22nd cruise - Carnival Ecstasy 10 - 14 January, 2013, 4 Day Bahamas, Port Canaveral Ret.

23rd cruise - Sapphire Princess 31 March - 06 April, 2013, 7 Day Coastal LA - LA

24thh cruise - Royal Princess 16 June - 05 July, 2013, 19 Day Inaugural cruise, Southampton - Venice.

25thcruise - Emerald Princess, 01 Oct. - 16 Oct. 2013, 16 Day Cruisetour, Toronto Via Quebec City to New York City

26th cruise - Royal Princess, 14 November - 01 December, 2013, Eastern Caribbean, Fort Lauderdale Ret.

Hi There

Do not think I have ever found ropes in our cabin, they arrive with the room steward at some point in the day, they are folded up,

so many be if you find some hanging up be hind a door just request some new ones.

yours Shogun

Please, please reassure me that they clean the robes after each cruise. I just could not imagine any cruise line reusing the same robes - it's unthinkable. :eek::eek::eek:

Of course they clean them. That is why they usually are not yet in the room when you arrive. They are out being laundered from the previous sailing.

Please, please reassure me that they clean the robes after each cruise. I just could not imagine any cruise line reusing the same robes - it's unthinkable. :eek::eek::eek:

Not reused, just not removed, and replaced with a freshly cleaned one!! :confused: :D

Completed Cruises !

Pre-cruise Days - The Big Red Boat, 1993 ??

1st cruise - Coral Princess, 19 November 2008, 10 day Panama Canal, FLL to ACA

2nd cruise - Coral Princess, 15 May 2009, 3 day Repositioning, Los Angeles to Vancouver.

3rd cruise - Sapphire Princess, 25 November 2009? 7 day Mexican Riviera.

4th cruise - Golden Princes, 12 June 2010, 7 day Alaska. (Golden Anniversary Cruise)

5th Cruise - Island Princess, 04 October 2010, Vancouver - Los Angeles, Repositioning

6th cruise - Sapphire Princess, 05 January 2011, 10 day Mexican Riviera. LA to LA.

7th cruise - Golden Princess, 11 May 2011, 3 day, LA to Vancouver, Repositioning

8th cruise - Sapphire Princess, 14 May 2011, 1 day, Vancouver to Seattle, Repositioning

9th cruise - Coral Princess 19 May 2011 2 day, San Francisco to Vancouver, Repositioning

10th & 11th cruises - Coral Princess 02 July to 16 July 2011, round trip Vancouver - Whittier Alaska, B2B

12th & 13th cruises - Sapphire Princess, x2, Cabins, 18 Sep. 2011, 1 day, Seattle to Vancouver, Repositioning

14th & 15th cruises - Golden Princess, x2, Cabins, 24 Sep. 2011, 1 day, Seattle to Vancouver, Repositioning.

We have now reached Elite status with Princess Cruise Lines

16th cruise - Oasis of the Seas, 26 Nov. 2011, 7 day, Western Caribbean, Ft. Lauderdale, Ret.

17th & 18th cruises - Crown Princess B2B, 03 - 10 Dec & 10 - 17 Dec 2011, 14 Days, South & western Caribbean

19th cruise - Grand Princess, 31 Mar. - 07Jun.0212 7 Days, Eastern Caribbean, FLL - FLL

20th cruise - Island Princess, 06-16 June 2012, 10 day cruisetour Vancouver - Wittier

21th cruise - Emerald Princess, 16 day, 10 - 26 Sep. 2012, TA, Copenhagen - New York

Future & Hopeful Cruises !

( Already booked )

22nd cruise - Carnival Ecstasy 10 - 14 January, 2013, 4 Day Bahamas, Port Canaveral Ret.

23rd cruise - Sapphire Princess 31 March - 06 April, 2013, 7 Day Coastal LA - LA

24thh cruise - Royal Princess 16 June - 05 July, 2013, 19 Day Inaugural cruise, Southampton - Venice.

25thcruise - Emerald Princess, 01 Oct. - 16 Oct. 2013, 16 Day Cruisetour, Toronto Via Quebec City to New York City

26th cruise - Royal Princess, 14 November - 01 December, 2013, Eastern Caribbean, Fort Lauderdale Ret.

On one cruise (out of many), I had a bathrobe in the closet, obviously used. The room steward was so apologetic, he brought me a very nice one. I was onboard for 21 days and did appreciate it. I don't mind the thinner robes though as I don't use thick terry robes at home.

O.K. I get it, I get it. If there is a robe in your cabin, request a new (clean) one.

Leaving in a couple of weeks - last minute booking, so didn't know what the story was with inside cabins and what to expect. Long time since I have been on Princess.

Thank you.

:):):)

We always reserve our cruises through Princess.com where you can request robes. They are never there, but the room steward brings nice clean ones and will even bring you more clean ones during the cruise. I kind of like the waffle weave, but they are one size fits all. I am a size 8-10 and have trouble wrapping the thing around me without a gap below the waist. Can't imagine what this would be like for the more rotund passengers.

You can request the robes on the personalizer via Princess.com when you complete your pre boarding documentation. It doesn't matter how you booked the cruise, directly with the cruise line via phone or internet or with a travel agent. Just complete the section on line where it asks your preferences. The robes are a nice touch - thanks Princess.

You can request the robes on the personalizer via Princess.com when you complete your pre boarding documentation. It doesn't matter how you booked the cruise, directly with the cruise line via phone or internet or with a travel agent. Just complete the section on line where it asks your preferences. The robes are a nice touch - thanks Princess.[

I still think it's better to get it from your steward, when you first meet her/him, to inshore you get a fresh one. :rolleyes:

Even ordered ahead they should still be delivered after your arrival by the steward. We just sailed and did the request via the personalizer. There were no robes at arrival but later that afternoon right after the muster drill, our steward delivered cleaned, pressed robes on hangers. However if they are already present and you suspect they are "seconds" certainly exchange them.

You can request the robes on the personalizer via Princess.com when you complete your pre boarding documentation. It doesn't matter how you booked the cruise' date=' directly with the cruise line via phone or internet or with a travel agent. Just complete the section on line where it asks your preferences. The robes are a nice touch - thanks Princess.[

I still think it's better to get it from your steward, when you first meet her/him, to inshore you get a fresh one. :rolleyes:

You can tell if the robes are fresh. They are nicely pressed and hung with the belt looped around and the ends tied in a manor that none would do if they were hanging up a used robe.

You can tell if the robes are fresh. They are nicely pressed and hung with the belt looped around and the ends tied in a manor that none would do if they were hanging up a used robe.

Exactly! The ones in our cabin when we arrive are always clean and fresh. We've never found a used robe hanging in our closet. :confused: Has anyone else? Sort of a funny thing to say but wonder why some post this sort of thing. :rolleyes:

If they are NOT there' date=' we do remind our cabin steward that we want them and have always had them upon return in the evening.

LuLu

~~~~ [/size']

This is not "Donna's Dads quote, but "Charles4515"'s:confused: :( :eek:

[/b]

Exactly! The ones in our cabin when we arrive are always clean and fresh. We've never found a used robe hanging in our closet. :confused: Has anyone else? Sort of a funny thing to say but wonder why some post this sort of thing. :rolleyes:

If they are NOT there, we do remind our cabin steward that we want them and have always had them upon return in the evening.

LuLu

~~~~

Archived