Do you have a BOA credit card???

pepsicruiser

There is no annual fee for the RCCL BOA card that I have. That's what makes it so nice. It's the first time they offered me anything in addition to earning OBC. My Marriott card does have a $70 fee I believe but I get a free room every year so that makes it up. Also I have to add that we are fortunate enough to be in a position to pay off cards monthly. If I paid interest on a card it would not make me happy lol.

There is also a Disney Chase card . You get a grace period of no interest for using it for a Disney cruise. Plus a room credit according to the length of the cruise.

Plus you earn rewards dollars for every dollar you spend, which can be used for your On board account or almost everywhere at Disney world or Disneyland.

They are good for a few years until you transfer the rewards points to a special rewards card that you request. Once you transfer the points they will expire the end of the current year.

no fee for the card.

If you want to save 5% on your DCL cruise, get a Target Red Card. They offer 2 different kinds - a debit card or a typical store credit card. 5% is deducted from all purchases (except purchase of TArget Gift cards) at check out. They sell Disney gift cards which you can use to pay for your cruise or apply to your onboard account (unfortunately I have only seen 25.00 or 50.00 DCL cards available, so you would have to purchase a bunch of them).

On top of the 5% discount you get, Target will also donate an additional 1% of your total purchase amount to a local school of your choice.

Everyone wins :)

Archived