Store Near Port in Ft Lauderdale

Spanky My

Are you staying near 17th causeway or just looking to buy something on your way to Port?

The walgreens is a good place you can have a stop there on your way into the port....they have "pop" (ummm..we call it soda LOL)..and also they sell wine in drugstores and groceries here...so you could get wine to carry on at both Publix and Walgreens.

That walgreens also sells "beach stuff' year round....sunhats, sunglasses, beach towels, beach coverups and more. So a good stop

If taking a cab, just pay them to stop and run their meter

There is also a nice totalwine store on 17th

Walgreens

1680 SE 17TH ST

Ft Lauderdale FL 33316

954-467-5448

Store #: 7125

Southwest corner of Eisenhower Blvd & 17Th St

*Eisenhower Blvd - Port Everglades

No you don't, you can get on/off the ship just like any port and bring things with you as long as they comply with Carnival's regulations. Just make sure you have your cruise documents and either passport or bc + photo id to get back through the sidewalk security checkpoint for the port. You won't get back in once you leave the secure area unless you have all of your docs and id to present to the security guard. They don't check you as you are leaving the area; I use a passport, but I always stop to chat with the guard to show them what I have with me just to make sure I have everything they require to allow me back in.

Archived