Hilton Molino Venice

World Member

We stayed there from the 21st - 23rd October this year, it was fantastic :)

You can get to the hotel by either the airport water bus which takes approx 2 hrs and departs every 30 minutes (less often in the evening) or by private water taxi which takes about 25 mins.

We took a water taxi and it was an amazing experience it cost €100 and se booked on the internet in advance, the water bus would have cost €15 per person so it depends on how many of you travel as to whether its cost effective.

There is about a seven minute walk for the airport to the dock for both the taxi and the bus and both drop at the same place.

Hope this helps! :)

We loved that hotel. We did the water taxi from the air port to the hotel and then to the cruise terminal. Both times we were the only ones in the taxi and it was really nice to sit out and watch the city go by.

We enjoyed the water buses but I don't think I could have navigated it with my luggage very well.

• 1 month later...

Nice hotel & convenient.

Hilton was not helpful in finding anyone to share a taxi to the airport. Fine if you are getting the breakfast buffet free, otherwise expensive and no other place on that side of the canal.

The Hilton water transportation to cross the canal was regularly scheduled which made it easy back and forth.

Stayed at the hotel after cruising, took water bus from the port to St Marks square and Hilton transportation to hotel. Worked fine.

Would stay there again.

Paul

How did you arrange to get to the cruise ship from this hotel and was there enough to do near the hotel at night that you found places to shop and eat?

From the Hilton to the cruise terminal is one stop (7 minutes) on the alilaguna

blue line. This water bus leaves the Hilton every 30 minutes from 10:32 to 19:32 8 euro pp

http://www.alilaguna.it/en/linea-blu/blu-timetable

From the Hilton to the cruise terminal is one stop (7 minutes) on the alilaguna

blue line. This water bus leaves the Hilton every 30 minutes from 10:32 to 19:32 8 euro pp

http://www.alilaguna.it/en/linea-blu/blu-timetable

Is it ok to do this with cruise luggage? We were in Venice in 2006 but I can't remember if people were toting luggage on the vaparetto.

Archived