Suggestions for Anniversary While On Board

My wife and I, along with our three kids ages 18,15,12 are cruising on the Majesty of the Seas, leaving June 6. My daughter was the one who picked the cruise for our family vacation this year since we are celebrating her graduation from high school, but my wife and I will be celebrating our anniversary while on the cruise. We will be at Coco Cay that day. Any creative suggestions about what to do while on-board to celebrate. The kids will have a cabin to themselves next to ours.:D

You can order cabin decoration's,and flower's.My husband has done this for a couple of our anniversary cruises. They do a nice job,and it's very festive. You could probably order some congratulatory decoration's for your daughter's cabin to celebrate her graduation also. Have a great cruise.

You can order cabin decoration's,and flower's.My husband has done this for a couple of our anniversary cruises. They do a nice job,and it's very festive. You could probably order some congratulatory decoration's for your daughter's cabin to celebrate her graduation also. Have a great cruise.

Those are good ideas. I was thinking the same thing :D

We (and probably a good many of our fellow cruisers) are also celebrating an anniversary on our cruise coming up in 9 days.

Just having my DH all to myself for a whole week is celebration in itself! :)

He spends way too much time on the road, so this will be very special to reintroduce ourselves! Awww....lovey dovey time!!

Cheers!

I've got two suggestions for you. One is a spa gift certificate so that your wife / daughter can get a massage and/or their hair done (good for formal night). I got my wife a spa gift cert. before but it wasn't with RCI, I think it was with Celebrity, but I'd try to call and find out.

My second suggestion is for your anniversary, if you have a balcony cabin... late at night bring a nice smuggled bottle of wine (a la Clark Griswold from the Vacation movies) out there, just the two of you... and use your imagination.... If you don't have a balcony cabin, maybe you could sneak into a lifeboat...

Have fun, hope this helps...

It might be a little late but my wife and I renewed our vows on the Enchantment back in January. Since our two daughters weren't even a thought at the first ceremony, having them there as we celebrated 25 years was wonderful.

Jim

Archived