balconies on Triumph

rockinmlb

i would say maybe semi private. no one will be able to look down into your balcony but the people'on either side could peer into your balcony if they are standing at the railing. and the divider is like plexiglass that will show shadows.

ships also have cameras on each deck showing this area

Not sure about the Panorama deck, but we had a balcony on the Lido. The only real way anyone can see their neighbor is if you are leaning way out and deliberately trying to peek around the divider. We were aware of movement when our neighbors were out, but that was about it.

The cameras stick out so yes they can see in all the balconies and the record all that is going on. Also the glass on the bottom of the balcony reflects and you can look over at the glass on your neighbors balcony and see all they are doing... Nothing is private on cruise ships.

In April, we had a balcony on the Triumph (empress deck). the balconies are not really private at all. As others have said, you can see neighboring balconies in the reflection of the plexiglass. Also, you can look around the divider and see into your neighbors balcony.

So, don't do anything you don't want your neighbors to see! :)

Stayed on the Panorama Deck on the Conquest, Glory, and Dream and will be on that deck on our upcoming Freedom cruise. Once you're up there, you never want to be on any other deck.

Im afraid of this ha ha .. although, I wouldnt mind being there for each cruise :D

http://i.ytimg.com/vi/aLtDFuRW_hM/0.jpg

my biggest complaint is for the next door neighbors who go to dinner and leave their balcony light on- and they are not even out there.

sitting on the balcony with the lights off (inlcuding the cabin lights) make for a better experience

Archived