What time can I really board the ship?

Iluvjo

I know what the RCCL papers and web site say. I was just looking for stories of what was the earliest time you actually boarded. A couple of cruises back we were able to board at 11:00, at windjammer a few minutes later starting a wonderful trip.

We will be sailing out of Baltimore,MD on EOS.

I know what the RCCL papers and web site say. I was just looking for stories of what was the earliest time you actually boarded. A couple of cruises back we were able to board at 11:00, at windjammer a few minutes later starting a wonderful trip.

We will be sailing out of Baltimore,MD on EOS.

Embarkation for Enchantment should begin around 11:30. It all depends on how quickly and flawlessly debarkation went from the previous cruise.

Our experience on Enchantment has been getting to the port at 11 and being on the ship by 11:45 at the latest.

I usually aim for 10:30am myself. Every so often that means a little bit of a wait, but most of the time, it's a short wait. That first hour or so when nobody else is on board yet is a great time to wipe out any reservations for specialty restaurants and such. No lines!

I have sailed out of Baltimore 4 times. It is a very easy port to embark from. Very easy to get to, a very efficient staff [and no escalators or stairs], and parking is close.

I have been in the parking lot by 10:30 --so it must be open.:p We have been able to get on by 11ish. The whole process gets very slow around 12:30pm. Go before or after that time.

Archived