I can live with the cut backs of no bands on deck but

frito58

I have a question. While I have not been on a ship with the big screen, we will be on the Conquest next October and it has one. I hear everyone complaining about how loud the sound is, but I have not heard that anyone complained to someone on the ship. Did anyone complain? I don't mean to a waiter on the lido, but to possibly Guest Services? The CD? If so, what were you told? Anyone sent a question to JH or post on his facebook?? Just wondering.

I have a question. While I have not been on a ship with the big screen, we will be on the Conquest next October and it has one. I hear everyone complaining about how loud the sound is, but I have not heard that anyone complained to someone on the ship. Did anyone complain? I don't mean to a waiter on the lido, but to possibly Guest Services? The CD? If so, what were you told? Anyone sent a question to JH or post on his facebook?? Just wondering.

Yep talked to Jamie, who was the cd on our Breeze cruise about the volume everywhere & then when the volume remained posted on JH's facebook page. He did have an "Is it to loud" poll and he did reply to me saying he was e-mailing Jamie

Yep talked to Jamie, who was the cd on our Breeze cruise about the volume everywhere & then when the volume remained posted on JH's facebook page. He did have an "Is it to loud" poll and he did reply to me saying he was e-mailing Jamie

That's good... for the Breeze... what about all the other ships this is happening on ... the Liberty for example... we were also told on his fb page that the news would not be on the lido on the Liberty... well, guess what... it is... yep, on my vacation, i got to hear about the teenager being shot and killed in new york and the attack on the consulate in Benghazi... great way to vacation... can't even enjoy the lido deck... if I wanted to hear the news, I can watch it in my cabin... I think it is stupid to blast it on the pool deck...

Archived